Kirk Broadfoot

theweebarra

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a player ever present in the team who have 51 league titles? European cup finalists?

£3million

hahahahaha that is ridiculous. yes he is ever present in the team but he has absolutely no quality whatsoever - all his price could be judges on is his effort.

id be happy with £250-300k

Thats the difference between us and the tims

Theyd want 3/4 million for Wilson

For a player ever present in the team who have 51 league titles? European cup finalists?

£3million

hahahahaha that is ridiculous. yes he is ever present in the team but he has absolutely no quality whatsoever - all his price could be judges on is his effort.

id be happy with £250-300k

Thats the difference between us and the tims

Theyd want 3/4 million for Wilson

true, and the worst bit is that they would probably get that because we have too weak a financial structure to reject any half-reasonable offers

Broadfoot is awful but he's better than Whittaker and McMillan is out on loan so if we sold him we'd be in trouble.

I'd happily take £1m for him when we have a replacement but I don't see any club making a move for him.

Let's sell Steven Whittaker for 85p instead (tu)

Don't think much of Broadfoot but I can't see how we can sell him unless we bring in a replacement. As we won't get enough for him to make that an option there doesn't seem any point in selling unless we get a ludicrous offer from someone (2M+) and I can't see that happening

Broadfoot is awful but he's better than Whittaker and McMillan is out on loan so if we sold him we'd be in trouble.

I'd happily take £1m for him when we have a replacement but I don't see any club making a move for him.

Let's sell Steven Whittaker for 85p instead (tu)

Pretty much sums it up mate. We would be in deep shite without the guy

SELL SELL SELL!

Good Rangers man and all that jazz, but he won't ever help take us forward.

Evening fella

That may well be true, however, what he will do is what we need, and, at the moment, thats to not go backwards! Which we are in danger of doing perhaps