Selling top players

if thomson played the last old firm we would have won it - he is a quality player and if you compare him to scott brown we got a bargain if you ask me - he should not be on your list bouncybouncybouncy as for the rest id love to see the back of them and that includes khenny misser (tu)

Why do you rate thomson so high then?

I've explained mine so why do u dont rate him?

Its been that long since ive seen him kick a ball ive forgot what kind of player he is.

So your classing Thomson as an underachiever becuase he's injured?

How can you say you would sell a player when you cant even remember how good he is when it was only 2months back he got injured <cr>

No because personaly i dont rate him thats why . and im aware he is injured but thanks for the reminder well done :clap:

if thomson played the last old firm we would have won it - he is a quality player and if you compare him to scott brown we got a bargain if you ask me - he should not be on your list bouncybouncybouncy as for the rest id love to see the back of them and that includes khenny misser (tu)

My list would include alot more players but i would be here all night.

Why do you rate thomson so high then?

I've explained mine so why do u dont rate him?

Its been that long since ive seen him kick a ball ive forgot what kind of player he is.

Cop out.

Thomson is one of the best players, we have at Rangers. I felt, since he got injured, we have really missed the guy in the centre of midfield, he isn't scared to go into a tackle, (more often than not), he's maybe not as confident as Mendes at switching the ball, across the pitch, but he is a key player. I think he will captain Rangers next season.