Murray telling the world we desperatly need to sell a player

Blueshorts

Another example of the moron at work. Now every single club knows we are desperate for money and what to you do when you know someone desperatly needs money?...you offer them less than the worth of the thing they are selling as they will eventually be forced to take whatever you offer them.

If I was desperate for £100 and I was selling a TV worth £200....the last thing I would tell a potential buyer is that I really need to get £100 in the next few day because can anyone guess what the buyer would do?

Another example of the moron at work. Now every single club knows we are desperate for money and what to you do when you know someone desperatly needs money?...you offer them less than the worth of the thing they are selling as they will eventually be forced to take whatever you offer them.

If I was desperate for £100 and I was selling a TV worth £200....the last thing I would tell a potential buyer is that I really need to get £100 in the next few day because can anyone guess what the buyer would do?

Of course the converse side to your argument is that you could have always stayed quiet about needing £100 and no-one could have made you an offer at all on the premise that they they didnt think you would be selling your telly.

(tu)

Of course the converse side to your argument is that you could have always stayed quiet about needing £100 and no-one could have made you an offer at all on the premise that they they didnt think you would be selling your telly.

(tu)

I have to agrre a little with the first post. Still if we receive a shitty offer they can all fuck off.

Yes, the man is fool but he's doing that try and keep the fans coming along.

If this was any of his companies he'd be saying "We don't need or want to sell, but..."

Greedy Capitalist Cunt is now costing us even more money!!! :(

seems so naive to broadcast it you are right