David (it's all my fault) Murray

1690 Posts

Oleg's a bit hormonal tonight I think.

A bit catholic for my drunken state.

He certainly has the chat of a T***. His patter's torture, he thinks he's an intelectual but he comes across as a arrogant,bitter, MOPE.

How Oleg has lasted this long on the board with that avators is beyond me. Said he was sending all those e mails after we sung the famines over or if you want to call it "the famine song", doubt it very much.

ZZZZzzzz.....

:no:

Jog on declan

As I said in the other thread, I've forgotten more about Rangers than you and your family ever knew.

If the entire lot of them had made the contribution to Rangers that I have, then I'd give you some respect.

I am there week in week out.

I won't be fooled by you declan. Just hope Admin sees the same.

ZZZZzzzz.....

Jog on declan

As I said in the other thread, I've forgotten more about Rangers than you and your family ever knew.

If the entire lot of them had made the contribution to Rangers that I have, then I'd give you some respect.

Bought a lot of scarfs have you?

ZZZZzzzz.....

Jog on declan

I am there week in week out.

I won't be fooled by you declan. Just hope Admin sees the same.

When you've less than a fifth of my posts, a higher proportion than an IQ comparison, I don't think even you take yourself seriously.