Gourcuff goal vs PSG

DadoPrso9

Sublime goal. Hopefully he is doing that for AC Milan next season (tu)

Bordeaux president, Jean-Louis Triaud, seems to think that he'll be at Bordeaux permanently come the end of the season. I'd say that Milan 'foolishly' included the €12m buy-out clause, but not even Nostradamus could have predicted the sort of form he's showing at Bordeaux. He's running the scene in Ligue 1 as well as at international level for France.

The Zidane comparisons are still a bit premature for me, but he's easily one of the top 5 midfielders in Europe at the minute. That goal is simply outrageous.

Bordeaux president, Jean-Louis Triaud, seems to think that he'll be at Bordeaux permanently come the end of the season. I'd say that Milan 'foolishly' included the €12m buy-out clause, but not even Nostradamus could have predicted the sort of form he's showing at Bordeaux. He's running the scene in Ligue 1 as well as at international level for France.

The Zidane comparisons are still a bit premature for me, but he's easily one of the top 5 midfielders in Europe at the minute. That goal is simply outrageous.

Obviously AC Milan don't play FM.

We seen glimpses of what he could do at Milan. But he was always in Kaka's shadow so to speak, they both play similar positions so Ancelotti had to accomodate Gourcuff in a deeper role when he played. He was touted as Mini Zizou when he arrived at Milanello and never lived up to that. But I have no doubts Milan will want him back and the last I heard that's what Ancelotti wanted.

Fantastic goal, absolutely sublime control and finish. Reminded me a bit of his goal at home against Toulouse, although that one wasn't quite as good. Gourcuff has shown that he can score many different types of goal, and is looking like the top class player I thought he would be. His goal for France against Romania was another of my personal favourites. Amazing strike.

That goal is out of order!

Is it fair to say that everyone BUT Milan rated this kid hugely? As TM says, the €12m clause is a massive mistake from Milan IMO, assuming Gourcuff wants the move.

Milan rated him obviously, but he was behind Kaka and Seedorf understandably. Milan wanted to send him out on loan for the season so he could get a regular game - if he's successful bring him back, if not then just keep sending him out on loan or sell him.