Kris Boyd

macleod1873

Hopefully no bawbags get on his back as he will still be wearing that blue jersey

I have been told by a very good source that Boyd is fighting tooth and nail to stay at the club.

He has been offered considerable money to leave but wants to stay at Rangers - his team. Despite the large increase in wages offered by Birminham - and internal pressure from management within Ibrox he has chosen to live the dream.

If we are to get on anyone's backs it should be the management team for trying to force out a player of considerable ability and a passion for the club - solely to balance their financial mismanagement

Hopefully no bawbags get on his back as he will still be wearing that blue jersey

I have been told by a very good source that Boyd is fighting tooth and nail to stay at the club.

He has been offered considerable money to leave but wants to stay at Rangers - his team. Despite the large increase in wages offered by Birminham - and internal pressure from management within Ibrox he has chosen to live the dream.

If we are to get on anyone's backs it should be the management team for trying to force out a player of considerable ability and a passion for the club - solely to balance their financial mismanagement

It's Hutton all over again.

Forced from the club because our management and Chairman have driven the club so far down we have no option but to give Celtic the title and sell our best.

Rangers football club have now changed so much that if my Dad was alive he would walk past them in the street without knowing who they were.

Boyd's silence is doing him no favours, if that is the case Gaff mate.

If he just came out and said "Rangers can accept any offer for me, but I've got no intention of leaving at all", then things would be much clearer.

It may put a few noses out of place upstairs but both the fans and the club would know where we stand.

I hope this is what is happening mate (tu)

Boyd transfer looks dead, AGAIN. D'artagn, was right? :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7825985.stm

Birmingham City boss Alex McLeish has admitted a breakthrough in his bid to sign Rangers' Kris Boyd looks unlikely.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/a...u-eWYuIcOQc9V2w

McLeish: Boyd deal appears to be dead

19 minutes ago

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish has played down the prospect of making a breakthrough in his bid to sign Rangers striker Kris Boyd.

McLeish on Monday appeared to claim that talks over the proposed move had been resurrected, but it later emerged that Boyd's agent, Mark Donaghy, had not spoken to Blues since last week.

"The deal would appear to be dead but people in football change their minds all the time," McLeish told the Daily Record.

"I can't change anything about the offer we originally put to Kris. If he doesn't want the terms we offered him, I'll walk away.

"I haven't spoken to Mark Donaghy since our meeting last week. But I can't say the Boyd deal is finished until I do business elsewhere."

Boyd's silence is doing him no favours, if that is the case Gaff mate.

If he just came out and said "Rangers can accept any offer for me, but I've got no intention of leaving at all", then things would be much clearer.

It may put a few noses out of place upstairs but both the fans and the club would know where we stand.

We both know that if the player speaks against the management, he is gone

I do know that he has told Rangers he does not want to leave

Anyone who knows him or someone close to him will tell you he is living his dream at the moment.playing and scoring for Rangers

He should keep his head down and hope someone is sold soon.