Away games only from next season.

Blueshorts

Managad to perusade a few work colleagues to attend away games only from next season. That way we support the team and don't fund the cancer Murray that is destroying Rangers. We will continue to attend Ibrox this season as the scumbag already has our season ticket money but at least next year the scumbag won't get another penny from us and we won't be actively funding the destruction of Rangers. Short term pain for long term gain.

Direct action, it's the only way to get rid of the f@cker.

No, there are other ways to get rid of Murray. I'm not giving up my seat just because I disagree with the ownership.

Also, you should let your workmates make their own mind up rather than try and convince them. you've cost Rangers (not David Murray) over a thousand pounds as a result.

Managad to perusade a few work colleagues to attend away games only from next season. That way we support the team and don't fund the cancer Murray that is destroying Rangers. We will continue to attend Ibrox this season as the scumbag already has our season ticket money but at least next year the scumbag won't get another penny from us and we won't be actively funding the destruction of Rangers. Short term pain for long term gain.

Im sure Mr Sir David will be writing his letter of resignation as soon as he hears of this. <_<

The guy has said he wants out, no-one wants to buy. Can you not understand that?

No, there are other ways to get rid of Murray. I'm not giving up my seat just because I disagree with the ownership.

Also, you should let your workmates make their own mind up rather than try and convince them. you've cost Rangers (not David Murray) over a thousand pounds as a result.

No, i've cost David Murray over £1000 as that cancer is the current Rangers...that's the whole problem....and I didn't force my work colleagues to do anything, they made up their own minds, I simply gave them my opinion on the scumbag that is Murray.

Direct Action...hit the b@stard in the only place that he holds dear...his bank balance!

Im sure Mr Sir David will be writing his letter of resignation as soon as he hears of this. <_<

The guy has said he wants out, no-one wants to buy. Can you not understand that?

they may not want to buy at his price, the more pressure we put on the scumbag the more willing he will be to let the club go for a lower price. don't care what anybody says, the time for talk is over, it's time to make that prick unwelcome and force him out.

Thanks for posting that. Just out of intrest where you getting the away tickets from?

My mate normally gets them as he is in the Arthur Numan Loyal at the Talbot in Milngavie. Obviously there will be soome games we won't be able to get spares for.

Who do you have in mind to takeover?

Who do you have in mind to takeover?

Bill and Ben the FlowerPot Men for all I care...they couldn't possibly do a worse job!

isnt this hurting Rangers more than moonbeams - murray's steel business turns over 25 million pound everyday 10 days, i dont think he will feel the pinch.

pitch forks ,and a mob baying for blood is the way to get him out :pipe:

But you could be taking tickets away from fans who go all the time.

Would you not feel guillty ?

erm...well, no to be honest. Mind you, i'm a Thatcherite, so I don't really care about other people.

Ahhhh...you mean a dick?