Away games only from next season.

Blueshorts

Managad to perusade a few work colleagues to attend away games only from next season. That way we support the team and don't fund the cancer Murray that is destroying Rangers. We will continue to attend Ibrox this season as the scumbag already has our season ticket money but at least next year the scumbag won't get another penny from us and we won't be actively funding the destruction of Rangers. Short term pain for long term gain.

Direct action, it's the only way to get rid of the f@cker.

Who do you have in mind to takeover?

Bill and Ben the FlowerPot Men for all I care...they couldn't possibly do a worse job!

Mmm, yes they could, far worse. You haven't really thought about this have you.

while people are deserting the club and giving up tickets.Just means ive got a better chance of getting one next season as it didnt work out for me this season im in a catch 22 still in school so the only way i can pay for a ticket is by working i was on a temp contract and am waiting on them phoning me with a new contract but the only time i can work is at weekends my plan was this season to go to european home games and midweek

Managad to perusade a few work colleagues to attend away games only from next season. That way we support the team and don't fund the cancer Murray that is destroying Rangers. We will continue to attend Ibrox this season as the scumbag already has our season ticket money but at least next year the scumbag won't get another penny from us and we won't be actively funding the destruction of Rangers. Short term pain for long term gain.

Direct action, it's the only way to get rid of the f@cker.

So putting money in the pockets of the Sheep, Hibs, the tims, Dungdee Utd etc is the way forward?

Brilliant reasoning.

sniff

But you could be taking tickets away from fans who go all the time.

Would you not feel guillty ?

erm...well, no to be honest. Mind you, i'm a Thatcherite, so I don't really care about other people.

1 wank away from Phalidamite ya tool.

Go home!

But you could be taking tickets away from fans who go all the time.

Would you not feel guillty ?

erm...well, no to be honest. Mind you, i'm a Thatcherite, so I don't really care about other people.

1 wank away from Phalidamite ya tool.

Go home!

it's dicks like him that stopped some of the true bears we met in manchester from getting tickets makes me sick

The way i see it, the only way Murray is going to leave is if someone buys the club from him.

So we should pack out Ibrox everyweek and create as much atmosphere as possible.

This makes it more attractive for potential buyers, and is much more optomistic and helps the team at the same time.

I just cannot understand the logic in boycoyting Ibrox, do you think Murray is going to just walk away? Think outside the box and stop being so narrow minded. If any boycott should happen it should be against the rest of the SPL for charging us more than anyone else, without ramifications at our club.

FFS so everyone who give up there season ticket because they're not currently happy with what they are getting aren't true supporters?

What about all of us that aren't giving them up, are we happy to keep shelling out money for the crap we are getting?

Why is Rangers different for other things in life we give up as we aren't happy with how it changed?

I never used to have a season ticket, so did that make me less of a supporter? No, I still had the passion, I still loved the club and when it was in turmoil so was I.

So why when people are unhappy and won't attend matches, surely that down to personal choice and not up to us to question their support?

I can understand people saying you support the club through thick and thin, but some aren't as tolerant as other and where money is concern - I think it's a lot to ask people to continually pump money in an organisation, business, football when we are currently happy with the regime.

FFS so everyone who give up there season ticket because they're not currently happy with what they are getting aren't true supporters?

What about all of us that aren't giving them up, are we happy to keep shelling out money for the crap we are getting?

Why is Rangers different for other things in life we give up as we aren't happy with how it changed?

I never used to have a season ticket, so did that make me less of a supporter? No, I still had the passion, I still loved the club and when it was in turmoil so was I.

So why when people are unhappy and won't attend matches, surely that down to personal choice and not up to us to question their support?

I can understand people saying you support the club through thick and thin, but some aren't as tolerant as other and where money is concern - I think it's a lot to ask people to continually pump money in an organisation, business, football when we are currently happy with the regime.

:) Don't take the bait. He's a timposter. Only a Tim would want Rangers to go into administration, get a points deduction and/or be relegated. There was a post on some tim website a couple of weeks ago laying into SDM and blaming him for Celtic for almost going bust. Ever since then threads like these have popped up.

:) Don't take the bait. He's a timposter. Only a Tim would want Rangers to go into administration, get a points deduction and/or be relegated. There was a post on some tim website a couple of weeks ago laying into SDM and blaming him for Celtic for almost going bust. Ever since then threads like these have popped up.

I'm not really taking the bait, but just putting across my opinion on people questioning other "true fans rangers" loyality for giving up their season tickets or not.