Battlestar Galactica

brissyger

The last 10 episodes of Battlestar Galactica are starting up on January 16th. I for one can't wait to find out what happens. Think the writing in this show is really good and every season is as good as the last. Apparently they've been airing webisodes that features some story about Gaeta in collusion with a Cylon Agent back on New Caprica and I think they're setting up to reveal him as the final Cylon agent.

Can't wait.

Love BS and wish it wasn't coming to an end. It's one of a few shows that never got old or stale throughout the four seasons.

Shame it's coming to an end but at least it won't end up like lost, prison break and heroes.

I love battlestar Galactica but the final Cylon surely cant be Gatea!

The cylon (number 3 i think) said that of the final 5 only 4 were aboard Galactica...read into that what you want but im sure this was the same time that Kara was missing! Plus when the signal was playing that the other 4 heard he was back on galactica and he would have heard it as well....

I think its got to be one of the bigger characters, Pres Rosylin, Kara, Gayus??

Im looking forward to finding out what happened to earth!

I think that all those years ago when the final colony set out to find Earth there would have been one skin job with them and maybe because they are so far away they couldnt pick it up on there little newtwork thing.

The cylon (number 3 i think) said that of the final 5 only 4 were aboard Galactica...read into that what you want but im sure this was the same time that Kara was missing! Plus when the signal was playing that the other 4 heard he was back on galactica and he would have heard it as well....

I think that all those years ago when the final colony set out to find Earth there would have been one skin job with them and maybe because they are so far away they couldnt pick it up on there little newtwork thing.

You just never know. Don't think it can be Gaius as D'Anna came face to face with the final cylon and was kind of surprised. The reason they actually did it in the first place was to find out if Gaius was one therefore it stands to reason if she was surprised it wasn't him. Also the creator said that the final cylon is not in this picture:

battlestar-galactica_lastsu.jpg

So that rules out Cara, Rosalin and both Adama's. Plus now that I think about it, what D'Anna implied was that there were only 4 cylons in the fleet, the ones she asked to be released to them, Tigh and co.

I've heard suggestions that it could be someone dead like Ellen Tigh or Billy (Rosalin's former aide) but these copies are supposed to be thousands of years old and may not be able to resurrect. Who knows?

It could be anyone really but I'm really looking forward to finding out. The question about what happened to Earth has been bugging me the past 9 months as well.

You just never know. Don't think it can be Gaius as D'Anna came face to face with the final cylon and was kind of surprised. The reason they actually did it in the first place was to find out if Gaius was one therefore it stands to reason if she was surprised it wasn't him. Also the creator said that the final cylon is not in this picture:

battlestar-galactica_lastsu.jpg

So that rules out Cara, Rosalin and both Adama's. Plus now that I think about it, what D'Anna implied was that there were only 4 cylons in the fleet, the ones she asked to be released to them, Tigh and co.

I've heard suggestions that it could be someone dead like Ellen Tigh or Billy (Rosalin's former aide) but these copies are supposed to be thousands of years old and may not be able to resurrect. Who knows?

It could be anyone really but I'm really looking forward to finding out. The question about what happened to Earth has been bugging me the past 9 months as well.

Its gonna be good to see, whats the exact info about the new episodes...i heard there are 7 hour long ones then 2 2hour ones?

I dunno who it could be but the final cylon has to be alive IMO or else there wouldnt be such a big thing about it anymore...im still thinking its Kara as she techincally wasnt on the fleet when D'anna said that...and the hybrid on the base star said something about her being the end of them all or something...

Also the human oracle on new carpica said that d'anna would hold Hera but at a terrible cost what does that mean? And just before she was shot while having her vision she seen the phrase "end of line" what does that mean...so many questions!

I honestly think that when we find out what happened to earth it will be the same as new caprica...a skin job and some form of cylon and the humans are underground fighting like rebels.

Not long to though!!

The latest episode raises a lot more questions than it answers. It did answer who the final cylon was though it was a bit of an anticlimax. Was an interesting episode though and looking forward to some real answers. Apparently only some of the episodes will run longer than the traditional 45 mins or so but the final episode could run as long as 3 hours.

Another shit episode IMO...

Zarek is gonna cause a civil war and that could be quite good but i dunno how the fleet would work if they split...

Like 3 groups...rebel cyclons and humans....Humans....and the cyclons

Hopefully things wil pick up soon!