**RM Awards Results**

Danny

Guest Andypendek
cannot believe Frankie never won an award.

Natural aversion of the mob to those in power at the top. I think we need a revolution.

Thank you thank you, thank you, and sorry D'Artagnan, WhiteVanBear, minstral, Danny, Muff, McBoyd, Oleg Kuznetzov, Disgruntled Bear, Mrs S Smith, and, oh I've forgotten the other, sorry........TMWWBK.

Who tf is so dumb as to let their opinions be 'impacted' by mine....

Thank you thank you, thank you, and sorry D'Artagnan, WhiteVanBear, minstral, Danny, Muff, McBoyd, Oleg Kuznetzov, Disgruntled Bear, Mrs S Smith, and, oh I've forgotten the other, sorry........TMWWBK.

Who tf is so dumb as to let their opinions be 'impacted' by mine....

Proud to say not me, this was not the category I voted for you in. :harhar:

Well done everybody. Was glad not to win any 'negative' awards but good to be nominated in both these negative and positive ones, good to make an impact.

Disappointed to not win the best poster for news articles tbh as I should have won it in 2007 and thought maybe I might win it this year because of that but DB deserves it for his posting for the back end of this year as I've not done it as much in the latter part of this year due to work but don't get me wrong he's a deserved winner even if I have some issues sometimes with some of his thread titles :P

i wonder who voted me least interesting on here

not that it bothers me just surprised thats all

Better to be noticed for something than overlooked completely I say.

just back online after my computer was getting fixed. thank to the people who voted for me but i am sure that there is many members who know just as much as i know about our club and even more but thanks once again.

Well done mate - I'm sure I speak for all members when I say we enjoy your posts about the auld days!

Good to see you're back online as well.... :cheers:

just back online after my computer was getting fixed. thank to the people who voted for me but i am sure that there is many members who know just as much as i know about our club and even more but thanks once again.

I voted for you mate :541:

Well done mate - I'm sure I speak for all members when I say we enjoy your posts about the auld days!

Good to see you're back online as well.... :cheers:

thanks frankie and i know you know as much as i do about our club along with other members. (tu)

manti thanks mate but you know just as much along with many others. (tu)

Shut the fcuk up yer beginning to sound like Kate Winslet ! :wink::sherlock:

I voted for you mate and you defo deserved it.

Shut the fcuk up yer beginning to sound like Kate Winslet ! :wink::sherlock:

He looks like her too, particularly in his pink frilly tutu.