How to make a MP3 disc?

Van Moyles

Argh still need help did the data disc but the cd player won't let me skip tunes, any reason for this??

I'm not sure why it would do that. I never use WMA for burning MP3 discs. The best way is just to drag all the files from your folder to the empty disc drive. So for instance all the music from your music folder into D drive. When you open the folder there should be an icon at the top saying something along the lines of "Burn" or "Burn the contents of this folder" depending on whether it's XP or Vista. Should be as simple as that.

Argh still need help did the data disc but the cd player won't let me skip tunes, any reason for this??

I'm not sure why it would do that. I never use WMA for burning MP3 discs. The best way is just to drag all the files from your folder to the empty disc drive. So for instance all the music from your music folder into D drive. When you open the folder there should be an icon at the top saying something along the lines of "Burn" or "Burn the contents of this folder" depending on whether it's XP or Vista. Should be as simple as that.

Cool cheers for that i'll give it a shot tonight