Fleck

MarkyMitch

I would like to see Aaron on the right wing, Davis and Mendes in the middle, Fleck on the left and Naismith up front with Boyd. Miller is way off form just now anyway and last night again proved he has no eye for goal.

(tu)

I would like to see Aaron on the right wing, Davis and Mendes in the middle, Fleck on the left and Naismith up front with Boyd. Miller is way off form just now anyway and last night again proved he has no eye for goal.

Switch Naismith and Fleck and you have a winner fella, Fleck HAS to go through the middle

Send him on loan.

Walter will not blood a youngster at what he think is the expense of the league, despite playing older mongs such a Adam and lee.

Is Macmillan away for the rest of the season? I hope its not just for a month.

Most Rangers managers wouldnt, WE dont accept it, much as we like to think we would. Le Guen did, and, look what happened there? (I dont mean Charlie Adam becoming a regular :P)

Young players are very inconsistent, and, we arent the most patient of fans. Pretty simple

That being said, forget aaron and furman, Fleck is the one who I believe can walk in, and perform better than we currently have, and I would love to see him in the side a lot more. I would even play him out of position on the left over Aaron