Will the Murray Out banner be at Ibrox on Saturday?

Tontospal

the banner should simply not be allowed in, we must stop blaming murray all the time. something goes wrong at rangers and everyone wants murray out

Your comment about Murray is bad enough but why a Rangers supporter would have a Zenit player on their post is beyond me.

Please explain?

the banner should simply not be allowed in, we must stop blaming murray all the time. something goes wrong at rangers and everyone wants murray out

Your comment about Murray is bad enough but why a Rangers supporter would have a Zenit player on their post is beyond me.

Please explain?

Please explain?

Lots of people have other clubs/player on their sigs mate, maybe the lad enjoys Arshavins style of football?

Please explain?

Lots of people have other clubs/player on their sigs mate, maybe the lad enjoys Arshavins style of football?

Fair enough, I just found it strange that he woul choose a player from the side that beat us in the UEFA Cup Final.

What next, a Scott MacDonald picture?

To be honest I just think it would cause a bit of hassle.

Perhaps but noone knows for sure how the support is split between pro/anti Murray factions.

I'm still waiting for one of the Murray apologists to actually give us a better response than he's trying to sell what else do you want him to do?

They seem to think that all is excused because he is trying to sell.

Perhaps if the c*nt tried to sell it for a pound or even the 8 million he paid for it, with or without the debt he is responsible for, then he might get shot of what is obviously now a great albatross around his neck.

What Heyward did at Wolves is the sort of gesture that Murray should be looking at, and remember he called himself the Golden Tit because of how much he ploughed in to his beloved club.

Murray & Kenny Scott will make sure no-one gets in with any anti Murray banner. Shame though it speaks for the majority of the fans

What evidence do you have for that?