Smith and 2nd Spot

Bobby83

I would be close to tears if we have to endure Smith for another season.

He is on the verge of wasting our best young player in a long time and watching us at the moment is murder.

If hes out in the summer, then Fleck just might have a chance at salvaging a career.

I cannot see WS being manager at Rangers next season.

If we win the league I deffo can see him being here for as long as he wants the job,

if Walter smith doesnt win the league himself McCoist McDowwell Durrant the lot should be shown the door no questions asked

This lot should have been showen the door after we went out of Europe to a pub team I mean what have we got here a fucking ol man an three fat bastards with not a clue between them.

if Walter smith doesnt win the league himself McCoist McDowwell Durrant the lot should be shown the door no questions asked

This lot should have been showen the door after we went out of Europe to a pub team I mean what have we got here a fucking ol man an three fat bastards with not a clue between them.

as much as it brings me to tears, seeing the 3 stooges talk on the touchline after we go a goal down is fucking funny AND depressing at the same time

People have complained that since Murray Park came into being, as it were, there have been remarkably few youngsters who have "made the grade". Those who have come through who are good enough will hardly look to Smith as their mentor. How many youngsters has Smith 'blooded' since he came back? The question is rhetorical, by the way. Also, can someone explain to me what the three tossers actually do with their clip boards and sheets of paper? This seems to be a relatively new phenomenon.

Down and out and he can take McCoist, McDowall and Durrant with him (tu)

I want him gone now, have done since last season. I certainly don't want him moving upstairs.

I cannot see WS being manager at Rangers next season.

If we win the league I deffo can see him being here for as long as he wants the job,

Agreed, but on current performances and a star yet to go, that is looking less likely. Anyway after Kaunas WS should have been sacked imo.