McCulloch getting edgy!

nvager

Beasley could be joined out of the Ibrox exit by Lee McCulloch, who hinted he may also need to move on to secure regular football.

The forward, who has filled in at centre-half for both the first team and reserves this term, told Rangers News: "We need to wait and see what happens because I can't play reserve-team football for the next five years.

"Either I need to get my form back or something else might happen."

Go Lee Go!

i am glad he is not digging in his heels - he is the type of player we could get around 1 mill for, and if we can also offload someone like adam or potentially beasley, there would be no need to offload a first teamer, although i would be happy to see the back of fergie and bring in edu

I have heard a few rumours that Lee has wanted to leave since the last transfer window. Apparently he wanted to go to Stoke at the start of the season but Smith wasn't willing to let him go at that time.

If we can get 1.5 million from him it would be a cracking bit of business as he offers us nothing.

I still can't believe we rejected that bid for him. I'd quite happily let him go for free just to get him off the wage bill and away from the club.

A complete and utter waste of £2.25m and wages!

No wonder we are in such a mess.

Beasley could be joined out of the Ibrox exit by Lee McCulloch, who hinted he may also need to move on to secure regular football.

The forward, who has filled in at centre-half for both the first team and reserves this term, told Rangers News: "We need to wait and see what happens because I can't play reserve-team football for the next five years.

"Either I need to get my form back or something else might happen."

Go Lee Go!

He needs to get his form back?

:blink:

The Lee McCulloch interview on RTV was awful, what Derek Ferguson had to say after it was embarrassing!

'He's a big bluenose so he's good to have in the team and he never let's anyone down. He's always laughing and joking so that's good to see. He's great friends with Barry and has always been in and around about the house'

The Lee McCulloch interview on RTV was awful, what Derek Ferguson had to say after it was embarrassing!

'He's a big bluenose so he's good to have in the team and he never let's anyone down. He's always laughing and joking so that's good to see. He's great friends with Barry and has always been in and around about the house'

:anguish:

Sums it all up then.

Sooner Ferguson and his crew GTF the better :angry:

:anguish:

Well done Derek Ferguson on summing up exactly what's wrong with the playing side of Rangers.

Does Barry pick the team?

Just the fans (tu)

Just the fans (tu)

Time and again, but then again we expect it he's Barry's pal.

Remember fans though he's a bluenose! :541: