Let's ship off Christian Dailly to Inverness!

jrms999

Just a thought but if Inverness are so badly needing a veteran defender to turn things around why not give them West Ham's favorite son Christian Dailly?

Now they lost the chance to sign Elvis why not offer them the next best thing since sliced bread?

Big Chris' - Strong in the challenge, composed, a target man, a leader (and yes! I believe that pigs might fly!!!!!!)

Just a thought but if Inverness are so badly needing a veteran defender to turn things around why not give them West Ham's favorite son Christian Dailly?

Now they lost the chance to sign Elvis why not offer them the next best thing since sliced bread?

Big Chris' - Strong in the challenge, composed, a target man, a leader (and yes! I believe that pigs might fly!!!!!!)

unsure here but if a wasn't a rangers fan and reading this I would think u are saying daily is a good player so why should we no kee him. :anguish:

KIDDON. but a know what you mean.

but clearly inverness dont want him we canny just tell inverness who they have to sign from our team just so it makes it better for us

lol

Better than Pressley too. :P

Thats not much of an accolade to be fair (tu)

Still a fact! :tongue:

I'm better than Pressley , Nothing to be proud of :lol:.

Could state facts all day about how pish Daily is , But to say he's better than Pressley doesn't really show off how poor he is.