Steven Lennon returns to Rangers

Muff

I disagree about him being sent out earlier. Murray Park is better than a public park, and it's better than getting halfed off c*nts like Martin Hardie each week.

He won't make it at Ibrox, he'll be off.

I disagree about him being sent out earlier. Murray Park is better than a public park, and it's better than getting halfed off c*nts like Martin Hardie each week.

He won't make it at Ibrox, he'll be off.

But where we are in Scotland, getting halved off dirty bassas like Martin Hardie is the reality and Lennon could have done with toughening himself up a bit from an earlier age.

Keeping them in the cosy, pampered and perfectly lawned world of Murray Park won't prepare you for anything.

20 is far, far too late.

Better coaches and better facilities at the most important age of development. They've got their whole career to play football against the hackers. I still stick with my opinion that being trained at MP till they're 19 or 20 is the best method, then getting sent out to play against the Martin Hardies. Breaking a leg at 17 won't exactly do them favours in their development.

The argument about rotting in the reserves etc for too long just proves that most of the senior managers of the SPL agree that the reserve league should be scrapped, it's not a fault of Murray Park, it's not a fault of Rangers it's an issue with the system. We, and every other club, have to produce a reserve team, therefore some of the younger players who are too old for the under 19s have to remain to make up the numbers for the reserve league. Get rid of the reserve league then more younger players could go out on loan and get better opprotunities of first team football.

I'd like to see Rangers (and other clubs) having reserve sides in the lower divisions. I think that would be beneficial for all, although I can understand how the smaller clubs might be against it.