Fucking Scott MacDonald

Liam_RFC

CELTIC won’t sell hitman Scott McDonald, despite the star being snared in a £6million transfer riddle.

Spanish side Espanyol and a host of Premier League clubs are linked with the Aussie ace.

The transfer speculation appeared on a website founded by McDonald’s own agent, Lou Sticca.

But SunSport can reveal the SPL champs won’t flog the striker who hit 31 goals last season after his bargain £600,000 switch from Motherwell.

Boss Gordon Strachan hailed McDonald as his first-choice frontman after his stunning Old Firm winner at Ibrox last month.

And it’s believed the Hoops, who tied Skippy down on a five-year deal last summer, will reject any offers.

Everton have already been linked with the striker, while the website story named Portsmouth and Bolton as potential bidders.

It is also believed Skippy would not be keen to head south while Celts chase four in a row.

Pompey gaffer Tony Adams is understood to have received glowing reports on McDonald.

Adams sent scouts to watch Scott Brown in the 1-0 Old Firm win at Ibrox last month, but it was McDonald who caught the eye.

Pompey have cash to burn after the £35m sale of Jermain Defoe and Lassana Diarra.

But Celtic are unlikely to do business.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle2137451.ece

How the fuck can a wee prick like this be worth 6 million When he has not proven him self at a big club and had one good season when boyd has been doin it for 6 seasons with kilmarnock and us bein a 20 goal a season striker and were gettin offered a pittence of 3.75 million for our top goal scorer its a fuckin joke

I hate him, I hate how he celebrated against us in the last OF fixture and I hate the fact he plays for them. But he is a quality striker imo

The reason why he is rated at 6mill and higher than Boyd is because he has been a moderate success in the CL scoring good goals against the likes of Man Utd. Boyd hasnt started a CL since god I cant remember when.

I hate him, I hate how he celebrated against us in the last OF fixture and I hate the fact he plays for them. But he is a quality striker imo

The reason why he is rated at 6mill and higher than Boyd is because he has been a moderate success in the CL scoring good goals against the likes of Man Utd. Boyd hasnt started a CL since god I cant remember when.

(tu) he also gets involved a hell of a lot more in the link up play than boyd does. the fact that septic don't need to sell will also add to the evaluation.

Because of helicopter sunday,. i will always find it hard to hate scott macdonald.

Dont get me wrong, i hated his goal against us, but to me, he will always be the man who helped hand the title to us that day.

Because of helicopter sunday,. i will always find it hard to hate scott macdonald.

Dont get me wrong, i hated his goal against us, but to me, he will always be the man who helped hand the title to us that day.

I find myself siding with you here.

As much as I hate the fact that he cost us three points, he'll never be the man to directly cost us an SPL title.

As much as I hate the fact that he cost us three points, he'll never be the man to directly cost us an SPL title.

Yep, the pleasure that man gave us that day, and the doom that it gave them equally, will never be surpassed in my lifetime in scottish football. I firmly believe that.

(tu) he also gets involved a hell of a lot more in the link up play than boyd does. the fact that septic don't need to sell will also add to the evaluation.

i agree with both you guys, his link up play and holding up of the ball is far superior to Boyd, and as general all round play goes, he's superior again, i just wish the bastard had signed for us and we would have had the league last season.

Yep, the pleasure that man gave us that day, and the doom that it gave them equally, will never be surpassed in my lifetime in scottish football. I firmly believe that.

Absolutely not, I agree.

It was made better by the fact that I was working in the car park of Motherwell Asda at 4pm that day, right after the football.

Gers top on under my lovely green Asda t-shirt, sitting in the car park laughing at all the tearful t**** trudging back to the train station :lol:

Absolutely not, I agree.

It was made better by the fact that I was working in the car park of Motherwell Asda at 4pm that day, right after the football.

Gers top on under my lovely green Asda t-shirt, sitting in the car park laughing at all the tearful t**** trudging back to the train station :lol:

It was front row at ER for me that day, and the madness trying to hear what had happened above the noise that was coiming out of our end was crazy. I had earphones in trying to listen and couldnt heara a thing on the radio, time stood still for 2 mins, it seemed like 20, that was given to us by 'skippy' so i hope he does get away from those repugnant bastards and goes onto have a decent career elsewhere.

annoying thing is Walter dithered at the price and we lost him yet we fork out 3.5 for Lafferty a couple of years on

To be fair he is a bitter tim cunt, and wouldnt have signed for us anyway.

Are you joking? McDonald was desperate to sign and he said he was 'devastated' when the deal fell through.

Quotes -

"When my agent called to tell me what was happening with Rangers, I was on top of the world," McDonald told the Daily Record.

"It's so hard for me to take. But it's up to Motherwell to call the shots. Hopefully, I can get over this."

Motherwell had sold Richie Foran earlier on in the day for £200,000 so they didn't really need to sell. If that deal didnt happen, he'd be a Rangers player.