Seige Mentallity

dummiesoot

Lets be positive, I am fed up with negative press, for the club and the fans, we really should develope a seige mentallity. Fuck me Sir Alex would be out rallying the troops in times like this, Mr Struth, Waddell and Wallace would not stand for this gash, lets fight together, lets stand together and get back where we belong, unite we stand.

I am not happy with Murray, Watty or esp. Bain :5536: but fuck it while they are here, lets back the team, stand up for ourselves and make sure we stop the Mhanks winning 4 in a row.

Follow Follow

WATP

Lets be positive, I am fed up with negative press, for the club and the fans, we really should develope a seige mentallity. Fuck me Sir Alex would be out rallying the troops in times like this, Mr Struth, Waddell and Wallace would not stand for this gash, lets fight together, lets stand together and get back where we belong, unite we stand.

I am not happy with Murray, Watty or esp. Bain :5536: but fuck it while they are here, lets back the team, stand up for ourselves and make sure we stop the Mhanks winning 4 in a row.

Follow Follow

WATP

(tu) Thats it mate.

Thing is, supporting the team isnt supporting murray, or smith, or anyone else, its supporting Rangers, thats what its about

I was thinking the same to be honest…..and a picture of that wee bastard Mcdonald holding up four fingers after his goal should be pinned on the dressing room wall….i would love to think he could win us two titles……..

Hope that comes back to haunt that wee turd!

I'm pouring boiling oil out my window every time someone knocks on the front door. (tu)

that every TIM that knocks the door

Knowing him, wont even have to be a tim haha

No, the bailliffs will be getting some too! :pipe: