Run of games coming up

nvager

Boyd has shown he can score against all these teams and while it wouldn't surprise me to see him not play at Parkhead, I'd much rather he continued his decent goalscoring form at Rangers than elsewhere.

Preferably with a different partner given Miller's poor form of late.

How many partners has he got to waste,before he's seen for what he really is? :unsure:

Boyd has shown he can score against all these teams and while it wouldn't surprise me to see him not play at Parkhead, I'd much rather he continued his decent goalscoring form at Rangers than elsewhere.

Preferably with a different partner given Miller's poor form of late.

How many partners has he got to waste,before he's seen for what he really is? :unsure:

As many as he likes..... As long as Boydie plays its fine.

Aberdeen could maul us there :anguish:

We hould get a better idea of Aberdeen's worth tomorrow when they play the tims.

They never turn up v the tims. They will get humped 3 or 4.. then fight to the death against us. Its always been the same.

We hould get a better idea of Aberdeen's worth tomorrow when they play the tims.

They never turn up v the tims. They will get humped 3 or 4.. then fight to the death against us. Its always been the same.

is that true i dont have stats but i thought they had a decent record v the tims recently

is that true i dont have stats but i thought they had a decent record v the tims recently

God no. The last time they beat the tims at Shittodrie was 2001 apparently. Embarrassing.

How do we all feel about this? Confident?

Falkirk certainly, but Aberdeen and Celtic away and DU at home?

This 4 week spell could make or break the season.

Celtic are away to Aberdeen this weekend and then have Hibs at home and then play us at P'head two weeks later.

Should be very interesting.

If either us or Celtic can go 100% then that team may well win the league.

Without doubt a crucial period for both sides and difficult to predict what the situation will be following these games.

Falkirk apart, we could lose points in any of the following 3 games but Aberdeen are due a result and performance against them at Pittodrie so fingers crossed that on Monday we'll have closed the gap.