The whole murray debate

HighlandBear

Was just in a boozer their, enjoying a quiet pint, when i heard from a supossed bear(afaik never been to a game), the words. 'who are those pricks the other night with the murray out banner, i'll tell you something, they aint got a clue, i'd argue the fact with any one of them'.

So, up i stand, lets not argue, lets debate the fact, whats your points on Murray & how the club is being run. Well the twat wouldnt even argue, put on his headphones and wouldnt speak about it, Those idiots do my nut in. If they are gonna make bold statements like that, why would he not take on my argue/debate..?

I asked him several times, if he was happy being 2nd best to the beggars, which he just held up his hands, in a speak to the hand type jesture. One is mightly pissed off and was so close really falling out with this clown, but decided to come home and calm down as it aint worth the bother. a few yrs ago, this would not have been the case.

I asked him several times about his bold statement of 'who are those pricks the other night with the murray out banner, i'll tell you something, they aint got a clue, i'd argue the fact with any one of them'. and why he wouldnt stand by these words, i even said, lets not argue, lets debate, but nope. He didnt have any answers, i fucking hate gobshites who wont back up their bold statements in person. As i am new to this area, he never knew what team i followed, or my name as i had only been in a few times and had kept myself to myself.

He was told, 20yrs ago DM was the man for the job, but times have changes, football has changed and if he is happy with 2nd place then he really aint a bear, or if he is happy with the way DM does not defend our clubs fans and watches us being ripped apart daily by the media agenda good on him. He aint no bear anyways..

Time to find a new local me thinks...

:uk:

Was just in a boozer their, enjoying a quiet pint, when i heard from a supossed bear(afaik never been to a game), the words. 'who are those pricks the other night with the murray out banner, i'll tell you something, they aint got a clue, i'd argue the fact with any one of them'.

So, up i stand, lets not argue, lets debate the fact, whats your points on Murray & how the club is being run. Well the twat wouldnt even argue, put on his headphones and wouldnt speak about it, Those idiots do my nut in. If they are gonna make bold statements like that, why would he not take on my argue/debate..?

I asked him several times, if he was happy being 2nd best to the beggars, which he just held up his hands, in a speak to the hand type jesture. One is mightly pissed off and was so close really falling out with this clown, but decided to come home and calm down as it aint worth the bother. a few yrs ago, this would not have been the case.

I asked him several times about his bold statement of 'who are those pricks the other night with the murray out banner, i'll tell you something, they aint got a clue, i'd argue the fact with any one of them'. and why he wouldnt stand by these words, i even said, lets not argue, lets debate, but nope. He didnt have any answers, i fucking hate gobshites who wont back up their bold statements in person. As i am new to this area, he never knew what team i followed, or my name as i had only been in a few times and had kept myself to myself.

He was told, 20yrs ago DM was the man for the job, but times have changes, football has changed and if he is happy with 2nd place then he really aint a bear, or if he is happy with the way DM does not defend our clubs fans and watches us being ripped apart daily by the media agenda good on him. He aint no bear anyways..

Time to find a new local me thinks...

:uk:

What neighborhood were you in, HB?

The fountainbridge area of embra bud.

I was in the bar the other week when we were playing away at ict, this clown was in the bar then, with an old Rangers shirt on, he asked me what team i followed, i kept quiet on the issue and watched the game, as seen him for what he was then.

He was spouting off to 2 jambos about the rst etc, without having a clue what he was talking about.

looked quite worried tbh when i challenged his statement. He was only trying to look like he knew what he was talking about, till my interjection. am quite proud of myself now, for holding back and heading home.

Those anger management courses must've done the trick.. :innocent:

Saying that, i have just checked the you tube fae the boozer and it says it all.

I was in the bar the other week when we were playing away at ict, this clown was in the bar then, with an old Rangers shirt on, he asked me what team i followed, i kept quiet on the issue and watched the game, as seen him for what he was then.

He was spouting off to 2 jambos about the rst etc, without having a clue what he was talking about.

looked quite worried tbh when i challenged his statement. He was only trying to look like he knew what he was talking about, till my interjection. am quite proud of myself now, for holding back and heading home.

Saying that, i have just checked the you tube fae the boozer and this says it all.

Which pub HB?

Saying that, i have just checked the you tube fae the boozer and this says it all.

Which pub HB?

Mp, eh, i mean PM. :pipe:

hmmm, I wouldnt hit another bear, regarldess of how dumb they are, or how opposed to their views I might be

For the record, I disagree with the banner, but agree with the sentiment. Just feel banners like that are, well, a bit sad really