Walter Smith's Blue and White Army

clubdeckcynic

Okay, so the protesters have made their point, and the club, and in particular Walter, has responded - he's looking to play Fleck, and he's also said let's see what the response is like tomorrow (in the way of protests). We we should respond by giving Walter and the team the biggest endorsement we can.

I think the fans and with accompaniment of the band, in the fast paced south american drumming style that they do, should be belting out throughout the game "Walter Smith's Blue and White Army".

This is the point where the protests should stop dead. We now get behind the team to urge them on to win the league, any continuation of will only be detrimental to the team's confidence.

We are the People, let's get behind the team!

:uk:

Agreed. If you are going to say anything during the game, make sure it is in support of the team. The treble is there to be won and the team needs all our help it can get. 'mon the Gers!

Okay, so the protesters have made their point, and the club, and in particular Walter, has responded - he's looking to play Fleck, and he's also said let's see what the response is like tomorrow (in the way of protests). We we should respond by giving Walter and the team the biggest endorsement we can.

I think the fans and with accompaniment of the band, in the fast paced south american drumming style that they do, should be belting out throughout the game "Walter Smith's Blue and White Army".

This is the point where the protests should stop dead. We now get behind the team to urge them on to win the league, any continuation of will only be detrimental to the team's confidence.

Will be behind the team 100% and will not be protesting in any shape or form but there is no way i'll be singing anything in support of Walter Smith.

Bet Fleck won't start tomorrow unless there is an injury we are unaware of.

Your name has cynic in it-let me say i'm rather cynical of the motives of your post.

Will be behind the team 100% and will not be protesting in any shape or form but there is no way i'll be singing anything in support of Walter Smith.

Your name has cynic in it-let me say i'm rather cynical of the motives of your post.

some on here say in walter we trust maybe im too old now but i dont think i would trust him with the christmas turkey fund

the team will get 100% backing if i go to game(think im on a freebie for club deck)but im afraid the manager will have to do a little bit more to win me over

Cynical when it comes to life and world view, not when it comes to the Gers!

What about red white and blue

I will also be right behind the team. I think there has been to much shit stirring by a lot of people so its time to start showing them they don't speak for everyone.

PS i don't think smith will play young MR fleck he has always been to frightened to play young players.