WANTED Aberdeen Tickets AWAY

david271994

John Gailbrath aka Ticketmaster would be handy the now :pipe:

Whatever happend to him anyway?

Got banned for being to controversial and abusing people over PM so I'm led to believe.

He was a good member and would have dozens of Aberdeen away tickets for all you guys struggling.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God ano.

Gary probs going to risk it and how did you sneak into celtic park ?

I want to learn

It was easy when 16 full of Buckfast, don't think I would have the bottle now lol.

There is 3 lines of stewards/police you need to get past, go with 2 mates who have tickets and make sure they show them when walking past each police stop, at the same time you walk right behind them chatting on the phone to avoid showing ticket.

Once you have passed all 3 police lines you still have to get in the turnstile, this is where you need a mate to argue with the steward inside and you double up with while he is distracted and squeeze through, then run like fuck, hey presto.

You could also try slipping the steward £20, he is hardly going to refuse it as he will be on no more than £6 an hour.

That was going to be my plan but I thought fuck it, just try blag through.

Got banned for being to controversial and abusing people over PM so I'm led to believe.

He was a good member and would have dozens of Aberdeen away tickets for all you guys struggling.

I've texted him asking for tickets (tu).

Another trick that we used to do before Septic Park introduced the bar code system which scans the ticket was when you received your tickets through the post there would be a ticket at the front that had name and address on it but wasn't actually a ticket, but on the other side it looked exactly the same with the stadium plan and rip off stub.

We used to hold it upside down and just tear it off and hand it to the guy and he would just push the button without checking.

Do think if i go to aberdeen and cant get a ticket give the steward 20 quid he will take it.

Plus if he says no hes not got my name so i cant get banned or anything

I would be surprised if you don't get one up there, we are going to a big masonic hall just off Union ST in Aberdeen and there is usually tickets floating about in there.

Ano they pure check that bar code thing anyone think garys 20 quid at the turnstile would work ?

Calum can you PM me johns number .

Mate the guys on turnstile goni be on basic wage hees obv goin to take it. My dad done it for me at Easter Road on Helicopter Sunday. except it was 40

Do think if i go to aberdeen and cant get a ticket give the steward 20 quid he will take it.

Plus if he says no hes not got my name so i cant get banned or anything

I would be surprised if you don't get one up there, we are going to a big masonic hall just off Union ST in Aberdeen and there is usually tickets floating about in there.

Would I be allowed in the masonic

Ano they pure check that bar code thing anyone think garys 20 quid at the turnstile would work ?

Mate the guys on turnstile goni be on basic wage hees obv goin to take it. My dad done it for me at Easter Road on Helicopter Sunday. except it was 40

Would i be able to do that at celtic park ?

Crap

Probs just go ticketless.

What times the bus leaving and will i get in the masonic club

It's leaving 7am from Tannochside, don't know if it's picking up in Airdrie first or if we are first pick up over here.

Yes you will get in Masonic.

I would be surprised if you didn't get a ticket, I might have one for you by then anyway.

Would i be able to do that at celtic park ?

Doubt any of my tricks from the past would work any more as they have introduced the bar code system which actually release's the gate.

Crap

It's leaving 7am from Tannochside, don't know if it's picking up in Airdrie first or if we are first pick up over here.

I would be surprised if you didn't get a ticket, I might have one for you by then anyway.

Cheers Gary for the advice/info

Some guy

Crap

Cheers Gary for the advice/info

Some guy

No probs, PM me your mob number just in case.

I've got his msn or if yove no got msn av got his mobile number a used to get tickets off him

not spoke to him for a while the last away game i was at was hearts when they beat us 2-1

:lol: