WANTED Aberdeen Tickets AWAY

david271994

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probs got offered them through the away scheme.

Calum do you go to all away games.

Try to get to as many as possible mate ,

Think I've been to 6 or 7 away league games this season and St Johnstone in the cup. Not a member on any bus though.

Think I've been to 6 or 7 away games this season. Not a member on any bus though.

Should join a RSC mate. It gurantees me a ticket for every game and will do so for the rest of the season.

Think I've been to 6 or 7 away games this season. Not a member on any bus though.

Should join a RSC mate. It has guranteed me a ticket for every game this season and will do so for the rest of the season.

My local one shut down for a bit just before i was about to join , Recently opened back up.

Started just getting tickets from different sources and going on different busses with this guy from work.

I have got spares there a couple of times, even last May when I was part of a mental pack of ticketless people jumping on every bus!

I am lucky this Saturday though.

:lol: I couldn't get off the bus when it parked up as there was that many people jumping on and asking if we had any spares.

Ano raging I always go to away games on that bus just presmed but its a lesson learned.

Is it 14 going from your supporters club now.

Yea 14 from Tannochside, we got offered 4 more tickets there but had to knock them back as there wasn't anymore space on the bus. The boys didn't want to travel with the whifflet bus.

F*ck it amazes me as how you get 1 ticket and end up possibly getting 18 going

You run that supporters club well .

It's my big mate that does most of the dirty work, I'm just the treasurer and the fanny who has to decide who gets what tickets etc.

LOL hes no that bad.

Quick question how hard/easy is it to get tickets for euro away games want to go as soon as i turn 16.

KPL is the best people to go with ive heard

when youre 16 join travel club then contact myself thru this or get my number from gary and we will see what we can do

but the travelclub is the important thing you need that to get on our bus

we run buses to every euro away game that is possible

Aw will defo do that next season i will be turning 16 half way through so what do i tick the box at the start of the season

check with ibrox i dont know if you need to be 16 at the start of the season as unfortunatly they wont allow anyone under 16 years to join

Thats pish.

I dont suppose you can join half way through.

Do you get tickets through the away scheme or from KPL

our club submits your travel club number saying that you are travelling with us to a game and we get you your ticket from ibrox

not sure if you can join halfway thru as ive always been in it from the start

Aw I will probs just wait untill im 16 at the start.

I will defo join it.

Do yous book into hotels and that or is it just the bus.

Roughly how much is the average trip

speak to gaz about it mate the questions your asking are not easy to answer as i fly to all games its 2 others from bus who run bus and set prices and hotel bookings etc