WANTED Aberdeen Tickets AWAY

david271994

Got on the bus with gary and a ticket for celtic park so im well chuffed

theres the answer you get a ticket as a reward for sharing a bus with gaz for 3 hours

ive started flying to euro away games cause hes started goin on our bus :D

Ya cheeky bassa :P

KPL is definitely the best bus to go on, no trouble and no arseholes.

Stuart runs the bus and supplies ticket and seat on bus, the average price I would say was £115 for that.

Hotel is about £30-40 which you have to book yourself and you don't really need that much spending money as your on a bus for 4 days most of the time.

Only money you need is for a good swally the night before and day of game.

On average each trip probs costs me about £350.

I do plan to fly next season due to holidays from work but will get the bus as well as I prefer it.

And yes you can join the travel club half way through the season, this is how 2000 joined to go to barca and all got tickets for Manchester. :rolleyes:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a mate up there who is considering chancing his arm and seeing if anyone coming off the buses has a spare ticket. How long before kick off do the buses usually come in ?

from an hour onwards.

He will get a ticket, I have now had 2 phone calls tonight offering a total of 5 tickets.

I have a mate up there who is considering chancing his arm and seeing if anyone coming off the buses has a spare ticket. How long before kick off do the buses usually come in ?

from an hour onwards.

He will get a ticket, I have now had 2 phone calls tonight offering a total of 5 tickets.

Cheers (tu)

from an hour onwards.

Damn you Gary :(

I would jump at the chance for 2!.

from an hour onwards.

:( sorry mate, I would have took them If there was space on the bus but it is completely full and wouldn't be worth my hassle driving about getting the tickets just to meet someone to pass them on.

You will get them up there no probs bud.

from an hour onwards.

:( sorry mate, I would have took them If there was space on the bus but it is completely full and wouldn't be worth my hassle driving about getting the tickets just to meet someone to pass them on.

You will get them up there no probs bud.

Nah no bother mate , Completely understandable (tu).

Still waiting to hear from a few people anyway :D.

(tu) I wouldn't worry, I got a phonecall 2 days before Manchester with a ticket for face value, so stranger things have happened!!!

:lol: I got offered tickets on the day of the game in Manchester, Pity they were nearly a £1000 each :rolleyes:. Guy had a Rangers scarf on aswell.

(tu) I wouldn't worry, I got a phonecall 2 days before Manchester with a ticket for face value, so stranger things have happened!!!

:lol: I got offered tickets on the day of the game in Manchester, Pity they were nearly a £1000 each :rolleyes:. Guy had a Rangers scarf on aswell.

Scumbag, should have decked him, took the ticket and put £55 in his pocket and told him to count himself lucky.

Scumbag, should have decked him, took the ticket and put £55 in his pocket and told him to count himself lucky.

Scumbag indeed , I was absolutely hammered by then :lol: . I was in such a fantastic mood and somehow even though its completely morrally corrupt I expected tickets to be floating about for that price , Even if it was from fellow Bears :(.

Anyway I must go to bed , Early start for work tomorow :(. Gd night (tu).

Didn't realise your club was as big.

Why do you only get 1 ticket for away games

Hope everyone looking for tickets gets them

It's only small allocations like Aberdeen and ICT that we get so little, we usually get 4/5 for Celtic.

We are only a category C club even though we have over 70 members as we don't have a great deal that go to away games, it's only really me and 4 of my pals that go to every game.

Me and my pal are heading up tomorrow morning. Our bus wasn't able to get us tickets but do you think there's any chance of there being two spare outside the ground ?

From what it sounds like on here (and FF) there are a few people trying this.

Did anyone manage to get tickets outside the ground ?

I got my ticket sorted yesterday on the bus with John Galbraith , But as soon as I arrived in Aberdeen at 11 I got asked a good few times if I had spares and I personally didn't see anyone selling any.

A got in with an old ticket .

Warden90 was supposed to get me 2 but he never showed up

Well done for sneaking in (tu)

Bad news that warden90 let you down at the last minute to leave you stranded! (td)

think other than 1987 thats the most bears ive seen up there without tickets