Man City ITK

SpursGer

Palacios to City 100%.

Absolutely gutted :(

Also, Appiah is 100% now not going to Spurs. He wanted to come, but we had other deals on ice before him, and sick of waiting, he decided to go looking for other clubs :(

Wank all over really...

Not a clue.

A highly respected Blackburn ITK confirmed that United and City were both interested in stealing him late in the day last night, a Spurs ITK this morning posting the very blunt message "No Palacios, get over it" before one not too long ago said his source reckons Palacios is signed and sealed at City.

Palacios is actually about to play against City for Wigan, which does seem odd.

I've never wanted to be wrong about ITK so much :(

Thought palacios was 100% goin to spurs? "Virtually signed" i believe was the term used.

So did I, and yes, Bruce did say that. My take is that Whelan and Bruce made it public knowledge in order to drum up some extra interest.

tottenham will be bottom of the table if the results stay the same atm haha

Well they didn't. Haha.

Thought palacios was 100% goin to spurs? "Virtually signed" i believe was the term used.

So did I, and yes, Bruce did say that. My take is that Whelan and Bruce made it public knowledge in order to drum up some extra interest.

tottenham will be bottom of the table if the results stay the same atm haha

Well they didn't. Haha.

Aye they did! :uk:

No disrespect meant to Spurs, but I truly thought Palacios was making the wrong move going there anywhere.

Hell I'm dissapointed that he appears to be going to Man City.

With his talent he deserves to be playing for a hyper power, not the first team to throw a decent amount of wages at him.

In The Know, although I prefer Inside Transfer Knowledge.

To be fair to BEN, it looks like he was calling it right as it happened. This from another of our ITK's:

Man City DID not want Palacios!

They are putting COVER bids in all over the place.

They went after De Jong and covered themselves by agreeing a 13m deal with Wigan up front for palacios.

This is the type of business we will get caught up in now. The "GENTLEMAN AGREEMENT IS RUBBISH"

If through any channel, ITK, Media, Chairman it comes out that we are interested in a player or done a deal and Man City fancy them they will either offer more or get involved.

They cant buy everyone but we are worried they will query our pitch(and other teams) on many deals.

We wanted bellamy but at no more than 10m.

We still have a list of which 1 or 2 would be Man C targets however we need to box cleverly.

interesting times!

So we were looking like getting him, then they outbid us, and now they've all but got de Jong, they're moving on. So BEN's info was right :21: