FREE the lennon 2 ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those 2 guys are real scummers and going on their previous convictions I'm not suprised they got 2 years. Neil Lennon or not you never hit a guy when he's down. You don't want scum like that associated with the club and this is the sort of thing that the gutter press would lap up for months.

Funny however that Lennon couldn't "remember" anything prior to being decked but he picked one of them out of a police line up?

Those 2 guys are real scummers and going on their previous convictions I'm not suprised they got 2 years. Neil Lennon or not you never hit a guy when he's down. You don't want scum like that associated with the club and this is the sort of thing that the gutter press would lap up for months.

Funny however that Lennon couldn't "remember" anything prior to being decked but he picked one of them out of a police line up?

Make your mind up mate, he's either a cunt or he's not.

I know what i believe.

Great PR Idea .... i can see the headlines that go with that idea.

We are trying to improve our image in the press and any suggestion of support 2 convicts who assualted a Celtic staff memeber would quickly turn into another sectarian turmoil.

funnily enough the only people to claim that the two criminals were rangers fans was the media

nice of them eh?

we all know that no matter what Rangers do with regards to the 2 convicted in the eyes of the mhanky media it will never be enough.The same press will conveniantly forget that Lemon abused various members of the Rangers staff in the dugout or on the field at any opportunity he could.

The 2 should be sent down as they did not put the cunt in a wheelchair.

we all know that no matter what Rangers do with regards to the 2 convicted in the eyes of the mhanky media it will never be enough.The same press will conveniantly forget that Lemon abused various members of the Rangers staff in the dugout or on the field at any opportunity he could.

Spot on, the same Neil Lennon who called Alex McLeish an "orange bastard"

Spot on, the same Neil Lennon who called Alex McLeish an "orange bastard"

(tu) Fuck Neil Lennon.

Let's not act like tims, we all know Neil Lennon is a scumbag, but that doesn't change the fact that the two who attacked him are also known scumbags who will offer nothing worthwhile to scociety in their whole lives. These 2 guys are grown men and have a long string of violent convictions including incidents involving the possesion of a machette. The fact that these 2 guys are off the streets is good news for any decent contributing tax payer...personally if I had my way, these 2 would have been hanged by the neck long before the incident involving Lennon.

One scumbag does not justify the existence of another 2 scumbags. I would rather have 1 scumbag walking the streets than 3 scumbags walking the streets.

Let's not act like tims, we all know Neil Lennon is a scumbag, but that doesn't change the fact that the two who attacked him are also known scumbags who will offer nothing worthwhile to scociety in their whole lives. These 2 guys are grown men and have a long string of violent convictions including incidents involving the possesion of a machette. The fact that these 2 guys are off the streets is good news for any decent contributing tax payer...personally if I had my way, these 2 would have been hanged by the neck long before the incident involving Lennon.

One scumbag does not justify the existence of another 2 scumbags. I would rather have 1 scumbag walking the streets than 3 scumbags walking the streets.

hmmm......

Talking about acting like tims......

Let's not act like tims, we all know Neil Lennon is a scumbag, but that doesn't change the fact that the two who attacked him are also known scumbags who will over nothing worthwhile to scociety for in their whole lives. These 2 guys are grown men and have a long string of violent convictions including incidents involving the possesion of a machette. The fact that these 2 guys are off the streets is good news for any decent contributing tax payer...personally if I had my way, these 2 would have been hanged by the neck long before the incident involving Lennon.

One scumbag does not justify the existence of another 2 scumbags.

You're acting like one with your atracious spelling and inarticulate sentences, yes they are scumbags but then as someone advocating the death sentence for drugs and fighting offences what does that make you?

Let's not act like tims, we all know Neil Lennon is a scumbag, but that doesn't change the fact that the two who attacked him are also known scumbags who will over nothing worthwhile to scociety for in their whole lives. These 2 guys are grown men and have a long string of violent convictions including incidents involving the possesion of a machette. The fact that these 2 guys are off the streets is good news for any decent contributing tax payer...personally if I had my way, these 2 would have been hanged by the neck long before the incident involving Lennon.

You're acting like one with your atracious spelling and inarticulate sentences, yes they are scumbags but then as someone advocating the death sentence for drugs and fighting offences what does that make you?

An interesting and very personal rant against the RSt being the post before......well worth a read....... :craphead:

hmmm......

How is that acting like a tim??? I would genuinely hang these 2 along with all the other neds and useless memebers of the underclass that offer nothing to British society. These people are useless c*nts and our country would be better off if they no longer existed. I don't care what team they support...Rangers, Aberdeen, Celtic, Cowdenbeath...any person who has a serious number of criminal convictions for violent offences should be hanged in my opinion...and I would be happy to pull the lever.

I have worked hard all my life and paid taxes...I no longer have time for the underclass, they are useless parasites who belong in a large unmarked graves.

An interesting and very personal rant against the RSt being the post before......well worth a read....... :craphead:

:pipe:

Bad spelling and poor sentence structure on a football internet forum is the equivalent of a history of violent criminal convictions??? Was it Oxford or Cambridge you graduated from?

hmmm......

How is that acting like a tim??? I would genuinely hang these 2 along with all the other neds and useless memebers of the underclass that offer nothing to British society. These people are useless c*nts and our country would be better off if they no longer existed. I don't care what team they support...Rangers, Aberdeen, Celtic, Cowdenbeath...any person who has a serious number of criminal convictions for violent offences should be hanged in my opinion...and I would be happy to pull the lever.

I have worked hard all my life and paid taxes...I no longer have time the underclass, they are useless parasites who belong in a large unmarked graves.

So what you are saying is your a fascist then? Who are you to say who should live and die?

A Daily Mail reader and hardcore Tory. Hang the underclass!

A Daily Mail reader and hardcore Tory. Hang the underclass!

You reek of tim.

hmmm......

I have worked hard all my life and paid taxes...I no longer have time for the underclass, they are useless parasites who belong in a large unmarked graves.

You're trying to hard, it's a touch obvious

Bad spelling and poor sentence structure on a football internet forum is the equivalent of a history of violent criminal convictions??? Was it Oxford or Cambridge you graduated from?

acting like a tim with shit spelling and sentence structure is what I meant. Any fool could see that however you don't seem like the brightest button in the box. Eton and then LSE is my Alma matter old chap :sherlock: