FREE the lennon 2 ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Fucking Brilliant :lol:(tu)

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle2145890.ece

THE vile lags who gave Neil Lennon's brutal attackers a heroes welcome in jail had a sickening whipround to reward the thugs with special treats for battering the Celtic hero.

Rangers-supporting cons cheered and clapped as David Whitelaw, 47, and Jeffrey Carrigan, 43, arrived at Glasgow's Barlinnie nick on Friday to start two-year sentences.

They even gave drug dealer Carrigan and yob pal Whitelaw items from their own weekend goodie packs which include tobacco, crisps, coffee and tea bags to thank them.

Last night a disgusted prison source said: Dozens of inmates started cheering and clapping when they arrived in the prison hall.

Carrigan and Whitelaw were stunned at first then started laughing when they realised the lags were supporting them.

Rangers fans in here had a whipround for them so they had goodie bags with stuff new prisoners have to wait weeks for. The stuff should have been taken off them.

Their time in here won't be a hardship with the kind of adoration they are getting. It's sickening that violence is celebrated because the victim was a player for a rival team.

Instead of feeling remorse for their actions it will reinforce their belief they had a right to batter him senseless."

Whitelaw and Carrigan both Rangers supporters were found guilty at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Friday of punching ex-Hoops captain Lennon, 37, to the ground and kicking him unconscious as he lay helpless on the pavement.

The court heard they taunted and attacked the Celtic coach as he enjoyed a night out in Glasgows trendy Ashton Lane last September just hours after

Rangers 4-2 Old Firm victory.

After the trial it emerged Carrigan was caged for five years in 2003 for drug dealing. Whitelaw was also locked up for six years in 1993 for drug offences. He also had other convictions including assault and possession of an AXE.

Sentencing the thugs, both of Knightswood, Glasgow, Sheriff Martin Jones branded them vicious, brutal cowards.

Last night a Scottish Prison Service spokesman refused to comment.

Superb.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE vile lags who gave Neil Lennon's brutal attackers a heroes welcome in jail had a sickening whipround to reward the thugs with special treats for battering the Celtic hero.

Rangers-supporting cons cheered and clapped as David Whitelaw, 47, and Jeffrey Carrigan, 43, arrived at Glasgow's Barlinnie nick on Friday to start two-year sentences.

They even gave drug dealer Carrigan and yob pal Whitelaw items from their own weekend goodie packs which include tobacco, crisps, coffee and tea bags to thank them.

Last night a disgusted prison source said: Dozens of inmates started cheering and clapping when they arrived in the prison hall.

Carrigan and Whitelaw were stunned at first then started laughing when they realised the lags were supporting them.

Rangers fans in here had a whipround for them so they had goodie bags with stuff new prisoners have to wait weeks for. The stuff should have been taken off them.

Their time in here won't be a hardship with the kind of adoration they are getting. It's sickening that violence is celebrated because the victim was a player for a rival team.

Instead of feeling remorse for their actions it will reinforce their belief they had a right to batter him senseless."

Whitelaw and Carrigan both Rangers supporters were found guilty at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Friday of punching ex-Hoops captain Lennon, 37, to the ground and kicking him unconscious as he lay helpless on the pavement.

The court heard they taunted and attacked the Celtic coach as he enjoyed a night out in Glasgows trendy Ashton Lane last September just hours after

After the trial it emerged Carrigan was caged for five years in 2003 for drug dealing. Whitelaw was also locked up for six years in 1993 for drug offences. He also had other convictions including assault and possession of an AXE.

Sentencing the thugs, both of Knightswood, Glasgow, Sheriff Martin Jones branded them vicious, brutal cowards.

No it didnt.

It heard he took an off the the cuff remark bad & gave them the finger before being abusive and going towards them, whilst they stood their ground. Then did him though, after provocation, but lets have it said how it came out in court. The media already cutting the story in half.

And as for the story. :uk:

Superb.

i would lend them my scud mags in there.

(tu) Brilliant Mate saw it today, the campaign gathers momentum ! FREE the lennon 2 ! :sherlock:

(tu) Brilliant Mate saw it today, the campaign gathers momentum ! FREE the lennon 2 ! :sherlock:

Not with me it doesn't. Put them all in a cell (Lennon and those two thugs) and throw away the key. I want no part of them being in our club :21:

Let's not act like tims, we all know Neil Lennon is a scumbag, but that doesn't change the fact that the two who attacked him are also known scumbags who will offer nothing worthwhile to scociety in their whole lives. These 2 guys are grown men and have a long string of violent convictions including incidents involving the possesion of a machette. The fact that these 2 guys are off the streets is good news for any decent contributing tax payer...personally if I had my way, these 2 would have been hanged by the neck long before the incident involving Lennon.

One scumbag does not justify the existence of another 2 scumbags. I would rather have 1 scumbag walking the streets than 3 scumbags walking the streets.

hmmm......

Talking about acting like tims......

How is that acting like a tim??? I would genuinely hang these 2 along with all the other neds and useless memebers of the underclass that offer nothing to British society. These people are useless c*nts and our country would be better off if they no longer existed. I don't care what team they support...Rangers, Aberdeen, Celtic, Cowdenbeath...any person who has a serious number of criminal convictions for violent offences should be hanged in my opinion...and I would be happy to pull the lever.

I have worked hard all my life and paid taxes...I no longer have time for the underclass, they are useless parasites who belong in a large unmarked graves.

Sounds like you know them personally ... I for one wouldn't trust the mhedia where lemmon is concerned

underclass scum welcoming more underclass scum to their prison cells. Nothing to be proud of i'm afraid...what do you think Struth would of made of such a scene?

Could you define who, in your opinion are the underclass?

Thanks.

I am in favor of the 3 strikes youre out philosophy that some US States employ - 3 convictions, serious jail time.

These neds got a little of what they deserved

If we were able to ask Bill Struth whether their actions held true to Rangers traditions what do you think he would say?

Convicted Drug Dealer = Hero.

:anguish:

Some of the comments in this thread are no better than Timmys lament about Novo. People need to take a look at themselves FFS (tu)

:wanker:

Aye put it oan wae the wan tellin us whit a great joab hamas are doin

Can anybody translate this for me please?...I genuinely cannot understand what language this poster is speaking!

I'll translate it in to your own heathen tongue for you, T.F.I.O. ! :sherlock:

you're a dirty rotten soap dodger get back to the huddleboard

Can anybody translate this for me please?...I genuinely cannot understand what language this poster is speaking!

whats not to understand? hits the nail on the head if you ask me