BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Convicted Drug Dealer = Hero.

:anguish:

Some of the comments in this thread are no better than Timmys lament about Novo. People need to take a look at themselves FFS (tu)

:wanker:

Touche my friend.

Thousands of children die each year from preventable causes - 25% of them die at the hand of drug-users or taking drugs by accident.

Both of them are where they belong. Its a pity there wasnt room for one other mind you. (tu)

Aye put it oan wae the wan tellin us whit a great joab hamas are doin

Can anybody translate this for me please?...I genuinely cannot understand what language this poster is speaking!

Your a right stuck up tart Blueshorts - please enlighten us as to what it feels like to be god's gift :rolleyes:

You're acting like one with your atracious spelling and inarticulate sentences, yes they are scumbags but then as someone advocating the death sentence for drugs and fighting offences what does that make you?

A Daily Mail reader and hardcore Tory. Hang the underclass!

theres nothing wrong with being a good, right minded citizen.

Two grown men kicking an unconcious guy on the head,hmmm, hardly heroes.

One of the boys in particular is supposed to be a particularly nasty piece of work, major bully who has got a way with a lot of liberty taking in that area.

The usual neds will portray the guys as martyrs as like them, are usually cowards only capable of attacking in packs. Neds are the biggest reason I came to Oz, fucking scum of the earth.

HOWEVER, I dont think that the Lurgan bigot was completely innocent in all this. If he had received just one punch I suspect the verdict may have been different.

He did overreact to what seemed like a bit of banter, although the extent of his kicking was unmerited.

You're acting like one with your atracious spelling and inarticulate sentences, yes they are scumbags but then as someone advocating the death sentence for drugs and fighting offences what does that make you?

A Daily Mail reader and hardcore Tory. Hang the underclass!

theres nothing wrong with being a good, right minded citizen.

Two grown men kicking an unconcious guy on the head,hmmm, hardly heroes.

One of the boys in particular is supposed to be a particularly nasty piece of work, major bully who has got a way with a lot of liberty taking in that area.

The usual neds will portray the guys as martyrs as like them, are usually cowards only capable of attacking in packs. Neds are the biggest reason I came to Oz, fucking scum of the earth.

HOWEVER, I dont think that the Lurgan bigot was completely innocent in all this. If he had received just one punch I suspect the verdict may have been different.

He did overreact to what seemed like a bit of banter, although the extent of his kicking was unmerited.

Source?

So he was well know in that area, but it took the polis 21 days to find out who they were.

I PM'd Highland Bear with my source.

I'll say it again.

If anyone thinks that its okay to kick an unconcious guy around the head then you have my pity.

You have obvioulsy not been brought up the rangers way im afaraid.

Everybody hates NL on here, but FFS there is a huge difefrence.

I would loved for him to have been knocked out, and he propbably deserved to be. But to substain a savage kicking around the head was too far. Perpetrated by a couple of career criminals who make a living through drugs.

Now I know there will be a couple of plastik hard men come on this thread trying to make themselves popular on here, but i expect better from certain posters. :cool:

Please show me on this thread where i have said it is ok too kick somebody about the head, after they have gone down.

Lennon should have been in the dock with them. that is what pisses me off in all this.

I aint gonna bite to your shite declan.

You have obvioulsy not been brought up the rangers way im afaraid.

So what is 'The Rangers Way'. fucking off halfway round the world?

You have my pity.

Nail on the head HB. So fuckin loyal he cant get far enough away.

Convicted Drug Dealer = Hero.

:anguish:

Some of the comments in this thread are no better than Timmys lament about Novo. People need to take a look at themselves FFS (tu)

Touche my friend.

Thousands of children die each year from preventable causes - 25% of them die at the hand of drug-users or taking drugs by accident.

Both of them are where they belong. Its a pity there wasnt room for one other mind you. (tu)

Unfortunately this is a typical example of the Scottish/British underclass culture. Violent criminals are their heroes whilst people who make a sucess of their lives and move to better countries where their family will have a better life are roundly criticised.

You are far better of in Australia mate, you are missing nothing here...each year the underclass in Britain get worse and worse.

Unfortunately this is a typical example of the Scottish/British underclass culture. Violent criminals are their heroes whilst people who make a sucess of their lives and move to better countries where their family will have a better life are roundly criticised.

You are far better of in Australia mate, you are missing nothing here...each year the underclass in Britain get worse and worse.

No offence Blueshorts, but fuck off back to the darkside. You are fooling no-one. Everyone with half a brain can smell you are a tim.

C'mon admin eh?

feel free to leave by all accounts.

what class are you blueshorts - i personally think your too good for RM :blush:

Do us all a favour and Fuck Off (tu)

yes don't you just..... :pipe:

So to disagree makes you a tim?

FFS I left FF beacuse it was full of morons and up until now this place has been a breath of fresh air.

A scumbags a scumbag, regardless of what team he supports.

The underclass, have been tearing the heart out of Glasgow for a long time.

Having grew up in Pollok then spent the last 7 years in Ibrox I have very personal first hand experience of the ned culture.

Maybye the folk defending them on here should get a job with Tommy Sheridan and Rosie Kane?

Beacuse if anything, youse are the ones acting like tarriers.

FFS I left FF beacuse it was full of morons and up until now this place has been a breath of fresh air.

Having grew up in Pollok then spent the last 7 years in Ibrox I have very personal first hand experience of the ned culture.

Maybye the folk defending them on here should get a job with Tommy Sheridan and Rosie Kane?

you were making sense until the last 2 lines which has destroyed your credibility...

you were making sense until the last 2 lines which has destroyed your credibility...

I was merely stooping the level of some of the posters on here.

For me the arguiment has veered off course now into the realsm of politics.

Im a tory, always have been. I beleive that you make your own luck in this world and if treat folk right you will be returned the favour.

For me the people who defend scum, belong with the likes of Kane and Sheridan. They are indefensible and always have to blame someone else, never man enough to take responsability for thier own actions.