FREE the lennon 2 ?

BLUEDIGNITY

So to disagree makes you a tim?

FFS I left FF beacuse it was full of morons and up until now this place has been a breath of fresh air.

A scumbags a scumbag, regardless of what team he supports.

The underclass, have been tearing the heart out of Glasgow for a long time.

Having grew up in Pollok then spent the last 7 years in Ibrox I have very personal first hand experience of the ned culture.

Maybye the folk defending them on here should get a job with Tommy Sheridan and Rosie Kane?

Beacuse if anything, youse are the ones acting like tarriers.

you were making sense until the last 2 lines which has destroyed your credibility...

I was merely stooping the level of some of the posters on here.

For me the arguiment has veered off course now into the realsm of politics.

Im a tory, always have been. I beleive that you make your own luck in this world and if treat folk right you will be returned the favour.

For me the people who defend scum, belong with the likes of Kane and Sheridan. They are indefensible and always have to blame someone else, never man enough to take responsability for thier own actions.

The argument has veered off into shit spelling and even shitter grammar and punctuation! Those guys are no heroes but it has to be said that Lennons over-reaction to a bit of banter led to this assualt, however, this does not mean they were right to kick him while he was down....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So to disagree makes you a tim?

FFS I left FF beacuse it was full of morons and up until now this place has been a breath of fresh air.

A scumbags a scumbag, regardless of what team he supports.

The underclass, have been tearing the heart out of Glasgow for a long time.

Having grew up in Pollok then spent the last 7 years in Ibrox I have very personal first hand experience of the ned culture.

Maybye the folk defending them on here should get a job with Tommy Sheridan and Rosie Kane?

Beacuse if anything, youse are the ones acting like tarriers.

So because you were brought up in a slum, the whole of Scotland is like that.

Australia has no shitholes or bams. I think not.

Get with it, you could have moved to a decent part of the country.

Nail on the head HB. So fuckin loyal he cant get far enough away.

Unfortunately this is a typical example of the Scottish/British underclass culture. Violent criminals are their heroes whilst people who make a sucess of their lives and move to better countries where their family will have a better life are roundly criticised.

You are far better of in Australia mate, you are missing nothing here...each year the underclass in Britain get worse and worse.

could you explain what you regard as underclass.

ever seen that big orange thing in the sky...some people like it!

this is hilarious..now bears abroad are the targets of the Uber Loyal! Absolutely hilarious!

have you ever been abroad? Most my family live in Canada because quite frankly it's much better than Scotland overall.

this is hilarious..now bears abroad are the targets of the Uber Loyal! Absolutely hilarious!

have you ever been abroad? Most my family live in Canada because quite frankly it's much better than Scotland overall.

No of course not, i've never been out of Scotland.. :pipe:

Whats stopping you joining them? Other than the fact Canada wouldn't want an uneducated muppet like you getting in to live there. They have standards!

the types you see getting into fights every weekend pissed out their heads, neds, scum who cannot even speak properly, fat useless single parents who have never worked a day in their lives and have 6 kids..the scum who would rather sign on than get a job, criminals with various convictions...loud mouthed brainless people who are generally regarded are a pain in the arse by all law abiding decent tax payers....half of Glasgow to be honest....the West End and Bearsden are ok though.

do you like life in royston.?

Whats stopping you joining them? Other than the fact Canada wouldn't want an uneducated muppet like you getting in to live there. They have standards!

lol......because I don't want to live in Canada!

Will be going back to New Zealand soon though.

the types you see getting into fights every weekend pissed out there heads, neds, scum who cannot even speak properly, fat useless single parents who have never worked a day in their lives and have 6 kids..the scum who would rather sign on than get a job, criminals with various convictions...loud mouthed brainless people who are generally regarded are a pain in the arse by all law abiding decent tax payers....half of Glasgow to be honest....the West End and Bearsden are ok though.

:rolleyes:

the types you see getting into fights every weekend pissed out there heads, neds, scum who cannot even speak properly, fat useless single parents who have never worked a day in their lives and have 6 kids..the scum who would rather sign on than get a job, criminals with various convictions...loud mouthed brainless people who are generally regarded are a pain in the arse by all law abiding decent tax payers....half of Glasgow to be honest....the West End and Bearsden are ok though.

bearsden known as spam valley, plus fur coat and no knickers.

:rolleyes:

:uk:

lol......because I don't want to live in Canada!

Will be going back to New Zealand soon though.

Sure its not New Cumnock?

Spelling and Bad grammar are mainly due to being in work and typing furiously as well as trying to be discreet.

Underclass - Unemployed (NO excuse for not working), Workshy, Drink Buckfast, wears trackie 24/7, talks through nose, thinks attacking innocent folk is a good laugh, selfish, a cunt, blah, de blah,

Check 20% of the above and you are a fuckhead! :thumbup:

Spelling and Bad grammar are mainly due to being in work and typing furiously as well as trying to be discreet.

Underclass - Unemployed (NO excuse for not working), Workshy, Drink Buckfast, wears trackie 24/7, talks through nose, thinks attacking innocent folk is a good laugh, selfish, a cunt, blah, de blah,

Theres an excuse for not working now- there's a recession, hadn't you heard? At work this time though, on back shift mate?

have you ever been abroad? Most my family live in Canada because quite frankly it's much better in carfin.

Tidied that up for you declan.

'selfish'and 'a cunt' can be hard to define...but all the others are clear cut...hit even one of them and you are a member of the underclass.

when you think of all the convicts that were sent to australia. :)

the types you see getting into fights every weekend pissed out their heads, neds, scum who cannot even speak properly, fat useless single parents who have never worked a day in their lives and have 6 kids..the scum who would rather sign on than get a job, criminals with various convictions...loud mouthed brainless people who are generally regarded are a pain in the arse by all law abiding decent tax payers....half of Glasgow to be honest....the West End and Bearsden are ok though.

The cnuts in the west end can fight fcuk all but ! :sherlock:

'selfish'and 'a cunt' can be hard to define...but all the others are clear cut...hit even one of them and you are a member of the underclass.

hello Britney :pipe: