Barry Ferguson

Muff

A few times as Falkirk attacked he was standing watching instead of marking, he did this for their goal, never picked up anybody!

He doesn't offer us enough, but we all know that Walter won't drop him. Also need to leave Miller out as he has been poor last month or so, and I don't see the point in having this MASSIVE squad if we don't use it to allow injured players to have a break.

If he's still looking unfit it begs a massive question about his overall fitness Superally.

He should be at the peak of his fitness by now.

Yeah i agree mate (tu) Maybee he was brought back to soon or whatever, Dosent really matter.

All that matters is he isnt playing well enough to stay in the team. Simple as that

I'm not a Barry basher by any means but he shouldn't be an automatic choice - it sends out a terrible message to the rest of the squad. WS has to be brave and go for the obvious choice in CM rather than playing Mr Rangers regardless of form or fitness. If we get a decent offer then we must cash in, considering his age and wage demands.

I don't buy the excuse that Radio Clyde offer. They claim that he is the only player that can carry Rangers "over the line" when push comes to shove. At the end of the day they seem to forget that we had the league title in the bag last season and then surrendered it to Celtic. The guy will not play play for us all his life and we have to move on. WS should also make it clear that under no circumstance should he take the ball off of Mendes in the midfield area, only to pass it back to McGregor. Anyone else would be given pelters by the manager.

The guy will not play play for us all his life and we have to move on.

Hasn't it been said recentley that he is to be offered a new contract to take him through the rest of his career?

:anguish:

I think it's time to cash in before it's too late, as let's face it we've not seen the best of him.

The guy will not play play for us all his life and we have to move on.

Hasn't it been said recentley that he is to be offered a new contract to take him through the rest of his career?

:anguish:

I think it's time to cash in before it's too late, as let's face it we've not seen the best of him.

I agree but I can't see him leaving.

kept getting to close to mendes, one time he gave the ball away then turned round and shouted at mendes?

near the end of the game he looked really unfit imo.

Totally agree on your point about him following Mendes about ave noticed this for a wee while now,as if to say am the star give me the ball only to pass it back to a defender, its time he was dropped and told your out till you start producing the goods,or if he cant he has to go he holding back better players because he thinks hes Mr. Rangers.

Didn't notice him too much in the game and i think he's

had all the games he told us he needed to get back his fitness.I would sell him now while we can still get a few mill for him

or offer him a new contract of 8000 per and hope he rejects it. (tu)

A few times as Falkirk attacked he was standing watching instead of marking, he did this for their goal, never picked up anybody!

He doesn't offer us enough, but we all know that Walter won't drop him. Also need to leave Miller out as he has been poor last month or so, and I don't see the point in having this MASSIVE squad if we don't use it to allow injured players to have a break.

I have noticed Barry not tracking midfiel runner sis causing our defence further problems, both games v ICT & St Johnstone his lack of tracking properly allowed shots on goal from simple knock downs. He needs a kick up the arse or sold.