Barry Ferguson

Muff

I'm sick of discussing Barry Ferguson.

He plays pish every week and is guaranteed 90 minutes regardless. Just shows who really runs the team. I wish Walter would sub him once, Maybe he would get the message and realise he must improve to stay in the team.

Barry is too blame for poor form, but Walter is also to blame for not protecting his player and putting him out there every week to be shot at.

Poor all round

The sooner Walter Smith realises that Barry Ferguson is done at the top level the better.

11 full 90 minutes, couple of reserve games, couple of sub appearances and 60 mins for Scotland and some think he's still not fit

He is not as bad as some people on here have been saying in fact he is much WORSE and if his name was adam or broadfoot the abuse he would be getting for his standard of play would be 400 times what "ma baw" is getting

Pish as usual.

I can't wait until Thomson is back so we can get rid of Fergie - Thommo is our future captain, imo.

I still think Davis should play in the center though, with someone else on the right, Aaron perhaps?

Wasn't terrible but was practically anonymous I thought. I do think next week will be the game where he produces a half-decent performance although I feel a Mendes-Davis partnership would be more effective.

thanks for the memories Barry but its time to move on. We need everyone in top form and the Sheep game is looming and they will be looking for their second OF scalp. Ally said Edu is coming on well so lets hope is athleticism can soon bring something to the team. Things were definitely better before Barry came back.

I actually think Walter's scared to bring Edu in.

Imagine our £2.75m signing comes in and has an absolute stonker of a game, walks away with a goal and MOTM.

It would put the gaffer in a such a hard position in terms of dropping his captain. Well, Walter would see it as a hard position but it would be a no-brainer for almost everyone else.

He hasn't done one thing to improve the team since he came back, If someone can name me something he does better than Thomson or Davis I'd like to hear it (and moaning at people doesn't count).

he was a passenger 2nd half and completly cramps pedro mendes' style. give young edu a couple of games and stick barry on the bench see how it goes, even if it dosent go well with edu barry might realise he's not immune to being dropped and might play better. but i cant see walter dropping him unfortunatly.