2 points behind.

McBoyd

We have to go to Aberdeen next Saturday, Not an easy game if they play like they did today

Will be an interesting challenge, if we can overcome Aberdeen next week, i'd say its on :pipe:

Never know, Hibs might take something off the tims too :lol:

They've won 2 in the last 6 (tims) :D

Still don't think we'll do it but the last two weeks have certainly given us a lifeline. Walter Smith needs to motivate these players now, i don't have much faith that he will but i hope i'm wrong.

if smith needs to motivate them they shouldnt be at rangers!! win we go top no motivation needed!!!!

We have to go to Aberdeen next Saturday, Not an easy game if they play like they did today

Will be an interesting challenge, if we can overcome Aberdeen next week, i'd say its on :pipe:

Never know, Hibs might take something off the tims too :lol:

They've won 2 in the last 6 (tims) :D

And I will agree with you...... For once :craphead:

Aberdeen might be in a false sense of security now, thinking they have beaten celtic, they should beat us easily, we would have beaten them earlier in the season had it not been for the dodgy decisions and our players will know that...

GAME ON

One good thing about todays result, apart from the bheggars getting pumped, is that Aberdeen will come out and have a go next week which should give us a chance of catching them on the break. Given the choice I'd play it with caution and catch them out next week lining up 4-5-1.

To put it simply, if we don't take three points next week then we don't deserve to win the league. If the boys can't get fired up after today's result then we should wave the white flag and really start pointing some fingers at the team.

Mon the gers - top of the league by 2pm next week :crabflute:

EDIT: John Hartson is a fat, sore-losing bastard. "Celtic didn't deserve to lose today", "stone wall red card". What about the persisting fouling from Brown who got booked with 10mins to go you fat wank? Also Terry Butcher is trying so hard to hide the big grin that he will undoubtedly pop out when he is off camera.

If this doesnt spur us on i don't know what will. We were so unlucky last time we went there, i don't care how good Aberdeen play, if we are on our game we should be capable of turning them over.

It would be a massive 3 points for us if we can get them next week.