2 points behind.

McBoyd

What was it 7 before new year?

Clawing it back. :pipe:

We can go top next week. Crisis? What crisis? :craphead:

goal difference is now 8 better than the tims

I am totally unsurprised by any of this. Pleased, but not surprised.

Patience is the key, Grasshopper.

Aye oleg we all know what you think. :ph34r: I still think you're way off the mark but if you're proven right i'll be delighted and may even give you a kiss in my happiness.

One good thing about todays result, apart from the bheggars getting pumped, is that Aberdeen will come out and have a go next week which should give us a chance of catching them on the break. Given the choice I'd play it with caution and catch them out next week lining up 4-5-1.

To put it simply, if we don't take three points next week then we don't deserve to win the league. If the boys can't get fired up after today's result then we should wave the white flag and really start pointing some fingers at the team.

Mon the gers - top of the league by 2pm next week :crabflute:

EDIT: John Hartson is a fat, sore-losing bastard. "Celtic didn't deserve to lose today", "stone wall red card". What about the persisting fouling from Brown who got booked with 10mins to go you fat wank? Also Terry Butcher is trying so hard to hide the big grin that he will undoubtedly pop out when he is off camera.

Aye exactly because celtic caught them on break today most times but just couldny finish thought aberdeen were dodge at defending today

but were good going up the park attacking. a bit worrying with weir broadfoot and papac at the back.

:uk:

I think next week will be easy, no way the sheep shaggers could play that good 2 weeks in a row. It's Dundee I'm worrried about,

Could be 11 points behind after the next 3 games. :ph34r:

Serioulsy, if WS brings back the 'boys' ala Lee and Adam, we will drop points for sure.

keep Fleck and play aaron, go for it you old shitebag!! We are Rangers, not fucking kilmarnock!!

I think next week will be easy, no way the sheep shaggers could play that good 2 weeks in a row. It's Dundee I'm worrried about,

Could be 11 points behind after the next 3 games. :ph34r:

Serioulsy, if WS brings back the 'boys' ala Lee and Adam, we will drop points for sure.

keep Fleck and play aaron, go for it you old shitebag!! We are Rangers, not fucking kilmarnock!!

Fleck and Aaron. (tu) (tu) (tu)

If we go to Aberdeen, play the likes of Naismith and Fleck and just play our football, we should have no problems. We have superior players to them, and if we believe in ourselves and just fuckin get in amogst them!!

I love beating those cocky sheepshagging bastards!

One good thing about todays result, apart from the bheggars getting pumped, is that Aberdeen will come out and have a go next week which should give us a chance of catching them on the break. Given the choice I'd play it with caution and catch them out next week lining up 4-5-1.

To put it simply, if we don't take three points next week then we don't deserve to win the league. If the boys can't get fired up after today's result then we should wave the white flag and really start pointing some fingers at the team.

Mon the gers - top of the league by 2pm next week :crabflute:

EDIT: John Hartson is a fat, sore-losing bastard. "Celtic didn't deserve to lose today", "stone wall red card". What about the persisting fouling from Brown who got booked with 10mins to go you fat wank? Also Terry Butcher is trying so hard to hide the big grin that he will undoubtedly pop out when he is off camera.

Aye exactly because celtic caught them on break today most times but just couldny finish thought aberdeen were dodge at defending today

but were good going up the park attacking. a bit worrying with weir broadfoot and papac at the back.

No papac suspended for two games probably whitaker should be solid enough if boughera plays

A few weeks ago when we were 7 points behind i spoke of the importance of being within 2 points of Raceltic come our next meeting with them. Although in all honesty i felt we would struggle to do so in such a short period. However we are firmly back in this race and we must'nt waste this chance.

I predict we'll win these next 2 games and will go into the old firm game 2 points behind but will emerge from it top of the league. Come on boys this is what you were all brought to Rangers for, go out and show us you have what it takes to win a title.

ONE IN A ROW IS COMING!!