Hartson - Setanta

mark1963

Didn't care much about him before - I despise him now - so blinkered its embarassing - he's going on about how Kerr should have seen red ,Celtic would have won against 10 men etc - wish he could see clearly when Celtic get the decisions - Pundit my back side. - Even Strachan's more gracious today.

Aye :D

How anyone can call that ref a Rangers fan when they know some of the decisions he's given against us is beyond me.

He's just shite, like all the other refs in this country since Dallas.

Also trying to use the confusion before the third was given as an excuse is pathetic. It would be OK if it was changed to the wrong decision but it would have been criminal do disallow that goal. Like it was a terrible decision to flag Aluko for offside in the first half when he hit the post.

Don't see what all the fuss is about , We must have all grown to expect shite decisions in this league ?.

The referee's in this country are a disgrace , Embarassing. Not as embarassing as that wanker Hartson trying to justify his team loosing.

What was the confusion with the 3rd goal? Did he think about given the penalty for a push or was he considering giving a Celtic free-kick? I didn't have a clue what was going on!

From what the commentator said, it was a push on Mackie iirc, but Diamond scored so he let advantage play thus making it 3-2.

I still an't believe when he said no one on the Rangers squad could get intola Sheltik even if they wanted to... the tims weren't even playing that day ffs. Cunt really does my head in, puts me off Setanta a ittle.

What gets me is when Celtic are losing, the commentators are always making excuses for them and praising them, but when Rangers are losing all they talk about is what the other team should be doing to hang on.

should have been a red card but no worse than that disgusting tackle by scott mcdonald earlier in the season that only got a yellow card. I have to laugh at the way tims get on when decisions for against them because the number they get for them far outweighs the number they get against.

hartson after rangers lose at tynecastle :

"the thing is celtic have got proven quality players that you can rely on. ranger's haven't....i dont think you can put the jersey on some of them boys week in week out.

celtic are certainly stronger man for man - would any of those players out there for rangers get in the celtic team - you're looking at it thinking, well, would you play miller or darcheville instead of mcdonald or samaras? - no you definitely wouldnt - would you play lafferty instead of maloney or mcgeady ? - certainly not. celtic have got far far better individual players and talents like you nakamuras and mcgeadys that can change games "

absolute cunt. butchers been pissing me off aswell with his non bias punditry.

hartson after rangers lose at tynecastle :

"the thing is celtic have got proven quality players that you can rely on. ranger's haven't....i dont think you can put the jersey on some of them boys week in week out.

celtic are certainly stronger man for man - would any of those players out there for rangers get in the celtic team - you're looking at it thinking, well, would you play miller or darcheville instead of mcdonald or samaras? - no you definitely wouldnt - would you play lafferty instead of maloney or mcgeady ? - certainly not. celtic have got far far better individual players and talents like you nakamuras and mcgeadys that can change games "

absolute cunt. butchers been pissing me off aswell with his non bias punditry.

Lets hope we can shove those comments where the sun don't shine at the end of the season. We really do need to put him and his ilk in their place this year