rangers v leeds

kplfishtank

Cant remember details but best 2 games I have been to and best goal ever was the McCoist one with 4 passes from box to goal!

yes apart from my crack on the head by irate leeds fan down there it was a most enjoyable night

You probably deserved it!

my mate just sent me a text asking if i knew the leeds back 4 that played at ibrox in 1992

any help would be grateful

surely you would know if you knew them or not...if you knew them, I sure they would have mentioned it to you in conversation.

this bawbag still here?

my mate just sent me a text asking if i knew the leeds back 4 that played at ibrox in 1992

surely you would know if you knew them or not...if you knew them, I sure they would have mentioned it to you in conversation.

what are you bumping your gums about

Cant remember details but best 2 games I have been to and best goal ever was the McCoist one with 4 passes from box to goal!

yes apart from my crack on the head by irate leeds fan down there it was a most enjoyable night

wish you were there to protect me from the big bad leeds fans

What sort of spastic reply is that?

what are you bumping your gums about

Utah Saints! U-U-U-Utah Saints!

Wednesday 21st Oct 1992

Glasgow Rangers: Goram; McCall, Robertson; Gough, McPherson, Brown; Steven (Huistra), Ferguson, McCoist, Hateley, Durrant.

Leeds United: Lukic; Newsome, Dorigo; Batty, Fairclough, Whyte; Strachan (Rocastle), Cantona (Wallace), Chapman, McAllister, Speed

Wednesday 4th Nov 1992

Leeds United: Lukic; Newsome, Dorigo; Rocastle (Hodge), Fairclough (Wallace), Whyte; Strachan, Cantona, Chapman, McAllister, Speed.

Glasgow Rangers: Goram; McCall, Robertson; Gough, McPherson, Brown; Gordon (Mikhailichenko), Ferguson, McCoist, Hateley, Durrant.

wish you were there to protect me from the big bad leeds fans

I think since i'm taller they would have went for me first.This would have caused my side-shed to be put out of place.