Smith on youngsters?

Tommy WATP

Heres a quote taken from Smith at the weekend

"We will lose players come the end of the season when their contracts run down, and we will still look to sign one or two players - but others will step up from our youth ranks," Smith said.

"Ideally you want a squad of 20 with maybe six youth players to augment that. And we feel that there are a few ready to now step in from the ranks to be those players."

Who are the players leaving? But most importantly who are the youngsters that are coming into the squad?

My 6 would be :

Giorgios Efrem

Danny Wilson

Rory Loy

Jordan MacMillan

Aaron?

Fleck?

Aaron and Fleck I am not sure if Walter sees them as part of the squad just now <cr>

"We will lose players come the end of the season when their contracts run down, and we will still look to sign one or two players - but others will step up from our youth ranks," Smith said.

"Ideally you want a squad of 20 with maybe six youth players to augment that. And we feel that there are a few ready to now step in from the ranks to be those players."

Who are the players leaving? But most importantly who are the youngsters that are coming into the squad?

My 6 would be :

Giorgios Efrem

Danny Wilson

Rory Loy

Jordan MacMillan

Aaron?

Fleck?

Aaron and Fleck I am not sure if Walter sees them as part of the squad just now <cr>

maybe shinnie and wilson ?

maybe furman is staying ?

i dont know :ph34r:

My 6 would be :

Giorgios Efrem

Danny Wilson

Rory Loy

Jordan MacMillan

Aaron?

Fleck?

Looks like a probable list, maybe Furman over Efrem?

I think Fleck and Aaron are possibly classed as part of the squad now

it will be interesting to see what happens given that both furman and loy are out of contract. I would expect that a midfielder may be cut loose given that in the youth ranks we have furman, shinnie and emslie on the books, coupled with aaron, fleck and edu waiting in the wings...

Been to a few dunfermline games recently and Loy has played ok, he has been playing wide left which is not his best position.

When he played up front on Sat he makes alot of intelligent runs and has a good turn of pace, took his goal well.