Aberdeen Challenge

Jamzie73

I think this Saturday will be quite interesting because Aberdeen are in Top form and have been getting good results recently. And our recent record up there hasn't been to great.

What does everyone else think? :)

i think wel get pumped :craphead:

I dont think we'll get pumped but Aberdeen are going into this game full of confidence and its not like they have never beaten us at pittodrie before so I think they will be up for it, However hopefully we will take this game to our advantage to get above Celtic in the league and take the points :541:

is anyone selling two tickets for the game on saturday ?

guy from my bus never got me and my mate wan

gutted

Im looking for tickets aswell mate but the best thing to do is to look around the supporters busses in the Bus Park at Pittodrie and im sure you will find yourself a couple of tickets (tu)

gutted

Im looking for tickets aswell mate but the best thing to do is to look around the supporters busses in the Bus Park at Pittodrie and im sure you will find yourself a couple of tickets (tu)

cheers but a dont reeli want to waste the money getting up there, then not getting tickets. the guy whos running our bus has got tickets for me and my mate, but we would need to stay the nyt up in aberdeen coz thats what they are doing, and we cant stay the night as my mate plays for stirling albion youth team and he has a game on sunday morning. the guy running the bus isnt willing to sell us our tickets so we could even go back down on the train. load ae pish like

gutted

cheers but a dont reeli want to waste the money getting up there, then not getting tickets. the guy whos running our bus has got tickets for me and my mate, but we would need to stay the nyt up in aberdeen coz thats what they are doing, and we cant stay the night as my mate plays for stirling albion youth team and he has a game on sunday morning. the guy running the bus isnt willing to sell us our tickets so we could even go back down on the train. load ae pish like

That is pish, I would understand if you weren't travelling on the bus at all but if your willing to go up on bus and get train home then that is ridiculous.

What bus is it, smells like the Toryglen Loyal to me? Am I right?

gutted

As rivetting a story as this is, it all sounds a bit unlikely, I mean what bear in their right mind wants to watch a game with a 12.30 kick off then stay the night in Aberdeen. You'll only give you tickets if you stay with them. What a crock of shit I think someones on the wind up here :pipe:

If we can start the first half of a match the way we usually play in the second half or after we fall behind in other matches then yes i think we will win. We must have a positive approach and formation and get at them straight away.

You seen when raCeltic upped the tempo Aberdeens weaknesses were exposed. Diamond had an unusually good game against them, but i still think we'll be too strong for them if our players are on form and our defence in particular stand firm.

gutted

That is pish, I would understand if you weren't travelling on the bus at all but if your willing to go up on bus and get train home then that is ridiculous.

What bus is it, smells like the Toryglen Loyal to me? Am I right?

nope its the alva and district rsc

we have the ability in the team to win but must defend well. It will be a tough match as they are really up for it. It would be really good to bring them down a peg or two....our disalowed goal and the end of season game should be motivation enough to win

just worried about defending Mulgrew free kicks though...hope they are wise to not conceding free kicks as they will do their diving round the box for sure