7 points out of 9

Blueshorts

The next 3 games are crucial and personally I think 7 out of 9 will be a very good return. Only the numpties would expect us to get 9 out of 9 (although it is possible) but a target of 7 would be a realistic and achievable aim.

Firstly did you look at the fixture list before posting?

Secondly why is winning 3 games in a row unrealistic?

Thirdly, you're the type of numpty that is willing to accept second best for Rangers no wonder we're in the state we're in.

Have a nice day now.

The next 3 games are crucial and personally I think 7 out of 9 will be a very good return. Only the numpties would expect us to get 9 out of 9 (although it is possible) but a target of 7 would be a realistic and achievable aim.

I'm gonna be a numpty and bet on 9 out of 9 :craphead:

7 out of 9 possible would be OK I guess.

Personally I don´t want to look further than the next game. Beating Aberdeen away after they just beat Celtic might give the Rangers players a huge boost. They MUST go on a run of five or more wins sometime during the season if they want to win the league. Now is as good a time as any as Celtic are dropping points at an increasing rate at the moment.

I just hope that damn transfer window would close without too much damage having been done to the starting eleven.

i can see us taking 9 points

we are not as bad as some on here make out

We just play terrible football a lot of the time, fail to turn up in games and inconsistant as fcuk. We also have quite a few players who are offering us absolutely fcuk all and a manager who get's it wrong.

I'll be absolutely amazed if our players can take maximum points from the next three matches - I don't think they have what it takes to do it. Fed up of saying this but, it's time for them to prove me wrong!

We just play terrible football a lot of the time, fail to turn up in games and inconsistant as fcuk. We also have quite a few players who are offering us absolutely fcuk all and a manager who get's it wrong.

I'll be absolutely amazed if our players can take maximum points from the next three matches - I don't think they have what it takes to do it. Fed up of saying this but, it's time for them to prove me wrong!

We also play some good stuff at times, the problem for me is since BF returned the tempo of our game has dropped, i do not see many apart from BF who are offering nothing, maybe Miller, who's form has disappeared, but that has happend all through his career.

I do not see any reason why we cannot win these games

What if they do? haha :cheers:

It will be the 1st for a long time and maybe the 'positive' Muff will be back. Since half way through last season, it's been sucked out of me.

I used to be one of the positive ones on here.

It will be the 1st for a long time and maybe the 'positive' Muff will be back. Since half way through last season, it's been sucked out of me.

I would have hated to read the negative ones....... ;)

I remember that

Then again, there is ALWAYS something positive about "muff" ;)

I think we will do good, assuming we actually get some consistancy. Fleck and Naismith have been like a breath of fresh air in the past couple of weeks, so, we just need more of that

Id take seven points on the basis I'd be happy to still only be 2 behind after a visit to Celtic Park. We might have done them last time there but its a difficult game I think we would struggle to take 3 points from.

2 behind with the final game at Ibrox would give us a good chance of leapfroging them in the run in.