Last victory at Sheepville

Steakbake

I knew we were a bit ropey up there in recent times but didn't realise we hadn't won in over 2 years(Dec 2006)-2-1 Novo and Sionko the scorers.

Given the importance of the game it's time we gubbed the mutton molesters.Very rarely does a team beat the old firm 2 weeks in succession although that may be more to do with the fixture list than anything else.

I've went from depressed to thinking we're world beaters in the space of a few days but without hope and expectation we have feck all!

it's a battle of attitude - we need to look at itas being as big a game as they do - somethign we haven't done in the past.

We're more than capable of doing them good and proper but it depends which teamshows up

Last time the sheep beat celtic (3-2 at parkhead) and played us the following week, we beat them 5-0... heres hoping

(tu)

I remember that. They played Celtic Midweek that time tho... was kind of the same

went 2-0 up... Tims brang it back to 2-2 and we all think here we go again... then Aberdeen score late winner :D

then wee fuck them :D

Hopefully same again (tu)