Is our Luck finally turning?

nvager

Has the Devil looked the other way for a change?

We have not played too well but beat St Johnstone and Falkirk.

Got a dubious penalty at exactly the right time on Saturday.

Injured players coming back in Naismith, Edu, Webster - even McCulloch.

Celtic get some decions against them and at Aberdeen and lose.

Walter actually gives Fleck a chance/start and he gets MOTM.

Boyd transfer goes wrong and he scores 2 goals.

A win in Sheepland come Saturday and Hibs taking points on Sunday may just be ON!

A win in Sheepland come Saturday and Hibs taking points on Sunday may just be ON!

I like your optimism!

And hopefully you're right!

If we lose on Saturday it will be all doom and gloom again.

Exactly, we are only as good as our last result. (tu)

I remember the last time there were threads like this and when we thought the tide was turning, positive and some were over-confident. celtc put us back in our place after a truely appauling performance.

Anything other than a win on Saturday will be unnacceptable. If the players can't go to Pittodrie and come away with three points, then they don't deserve to play for Rangers and they don't deserve to win the league.

I remember the last time there were threads like this and when we thought the tide was turning, positive and some were over-confident. celtc put us back in our place after a truely appauling performance.

Anything other than a win on Saturday will be unnacceptable. If the players can't go to Pittodrie and come away with three points, then they don't deserve to play for Rangers and they don't deserve to win the league.

We have a chance yet again to win a vital three points. Are the players up to it? A lot depends on our attitude from the first whistle.

We have a chance yet again to win a vital three points. Are the players up to it? A lot depends on our attitude from the first whistle.

Its not all about whether the players are "up for it" though.

It really depends on who plays and which formation is applied. Players being up for it should be a gimme.

Here's hoping things are changing NVA -we've ceertainly had a bad run of fortune in the 1st half of the season.

If we can get the consistency to go with the good fortune we might still be able to give ourselves a chance of getting something positive out of a season that started so dreadfully

:hump:

Going by the BBC Hibs play Celtic on Saturday at 3pm.

Yea they do but we will be top of the league by the time they kick off in that game. Hibs beat them last time as well and i fancy them to get at least a draw as well. The tide is changing and the title is coming home :21:

But we were denied three, yes three, stone-wallers. Don't over-look that.

The last two... I though you said it was turning?!

What decisions?

What decisions?

Mainly the 3rd goal they are moaning about. Whistle went before the ball went in the net. They are claiming the ref was blowing for a celtic free kick but as far as i am aware it was for a foul on Mackie i think it was so he was blowing for a penalty. I have to say i was shouting at the screen when i saw it disallowed at first as i didnt see anything wrong with the goal whatsoever. They are claiming offside for atrleast one of the other goals as well. One of them there was an aberdeen player a good few yards offside and he tried to head the ball and missed it and the aberdeen player ran onto it and scored. They claim because he went for the ball he was "in play" and therefore offside. I think it would have been incredibly harsh as the cross was obviously going to the far side of the box. Anyway slap it up them if they did get decisions against them, they have gained at least half a dozen points directly from poor decisions so they have a few more decisions to go against them yet if things are to "even up"

What decisions?

Denied or not we got one at a great time that was no stone waller.

Injured players coming back is always a good thing. Take your point re Webster and McCulloch but hey better fit than not.

Decisions - see previous post by Mark Ni.

Maybe the tide IS turning. We will find out Saturday.

as much as i try and stay realistic, sundays result with them has changed the outlook completely.

I know how you feel, but for me it is the emergence of Fleck and Naismith that gives me so much hope.

its the width naismith brings that we have been looking for, if we can get by january shitty window un-harmed and give fleck a few more run outs this season i'm confident we can keep him at ibrox (for a while at least)