Feel At Home Already!

weareTHErangers

First post so let me start by introducing myself. I'm 21, life long Rangers fan and ST holder for 8 years.

Recently banned from FollowFollow and found this board after desperately trying to find an alternative for Rangers discussion.

I am now so glad i was banned as it has lead me to here.

I was banned for no real reason i could see apart from the fact i was constantly arguing with the clique that is the RST and who i call the "negativity brigade".

I am glad i've now found this forum as i was starting to believe all Rangers fans just enjoyed being negative and i'm shocked and pleasantly surprised by the views of this board. Its amazing to think that 2 sites of equal allegiances can have such diff general views.

I share so many of the sentiments of this forum, most notably the rangersmedia opinions of the recent "we deserve better campaign" which i have found difficult to support.

(now don't let yourself down guys with the "fuck off timmy" comments a first time poster would get on ff lol)

welcome aboard. :21:

why exactly did FF ban you?

I'm still awaiting an answer to my 6 or 7 e-mails asking the same question. I've been banned for about a month now after around 900 posts.

I was never popular on the board as i constantly argued with the views of the RST and i once had a major fall out with one of the mods after he suggested an illness a family member of mines had was "made up".

My last thread was a thread disagreeing with the booing of James McCarthy. I was shot down by around 300 replies and when i wnt to log in that night i had been banned.

I will not give up without a full reply as to why ive been banned but will also never contribute that forum again.

Just ignore all discussions of Barry Ferguson, Kris Boyd, Walter Smith, David Murray, Charlie Adam, Lee McCulloch, Kirk Broadfoot, Kyle Lafferty, and Christian Dailly, and you will have an enjoyable, positive experience! :craphead:

welcome aboard. :21:

why exactly did FF ban you?

I'm still awaiting an answer to my 6 or 7 e-mails asking the same question. I've been banned for about a month now after around 900 posts.

I was never popular on the board as i constantly argued with the views of the RST and i once had a major fall out with one of the mods after he suggested an illness a family member of mines had was "made up".

My last thread was a thread disagreeing with the booing of James McCarthy. I was shot down by around 300 replies and when i wnt to log in that night i had been banned.

I will not give up without a full reply as to why ive been banned but will also never contribute that forum again.

Sounds like a bit of an ordeal man. never been on FF, but youll be glad to know that there are plenty of people who disagree with the RST on this forum.

Sounds like a bit of an ordeal man. never been on FF, but youll be glad to know that there are plenty of people who disagree with the RST on this forum.

Your not missing anything.

Its just a big clique of self important clowns who think every Rangers statment is aimed at them.

They are paranoid that is why they have a registration process the MI5 would be proud of.

Believe me if i knew another forum existed i would have left sooner.

Fucking joke. I also got banned from FollowFollow for NO reason at all:

--------------------------------

On 25 Nov 2008, at 21:15, ruaridhmac @ FollowFollow.com wrote:

Re: Aalborg versus The Rhats (merged)

"whats even worse watchin how bad alborg are right now - is that alborg put out kaunas, who put ****ing US out! i feel ashamed"

The following message was sent to you via the FollowFollow.com Contact Us form.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted:
Never

"whats even worse watchin how bad alborg are right now - is that alborg put out kaunas, who put ****ing US out! i feel ashamed"

No reason was specified.

Never

Do you stand by that comment? If so, Your OUTTTTTTTTA here :2gunsfiring_v1:

:cheers:

Welcome to RM. Just remember that you will find all sort of views here. Positive and negative. Some real funny and some quite ridiculous. We have different sections too. So look at the Home Page and then through all the different sections. The bears den is the hard Rangers discussion. The General football and sport section is all other football teams and general sport section. The writers section is for serious articles on Rangers. The debating chamber/section is for supposedly serious debate of serious topics. The off topic section is for anything else and anything goes from the ridiculous to the sublime - but there are limits, I think. We are The Rangers CD is a section where you can buy a CD written and produced by one of our members.

Explore the site and enjoy RM. Treat all members with respect and enjoy RM.

Your not missing anything.

Its just a big clique of self important clowns who think every Rangers statment is aimed at them.

They are paranoid that is why they have a registration process the MI5 would be proud of.

Believe me if i knew another forum existed i would have left sooner.

Welcome Timmy. :D

I still go on FF, but I feel better getting a wider view. Its not too healthy to get stuck in the same old group-think.

RM is a lot different - enjoy!

No reason was specified.

Never

No chance!

Did they actually ban you for saying that. <cr>

thats so harsh.

No reason was specified.

Never

Do you stand by that comment? If so, Your OUTTTTTTTTA here :2gunsfiring_v1:

:cheers:

I too was banned from FF despite having nearly 2000 posts and having went to a number of FF meet ups.

James McCarthey gets booed at every stadiun in scotland, its his choice to be a plastik paddy.

I got banned for saying I couldnt care less if the queen died tomorrow, no offence but there are more imprtant things in my life to worry about.

Considering my comment was made on a thread describing how we were going to celebrate when the pope died it was a bit rich.

Regardless of your opinion of the pope, he is still the head of a massive faith, as is the queen. Football sites are not the place to abuse either of them and is basically a past time of neandrethal fuckheads.

Considering that site is crawling with media they are leaving the place wide open to be shut down. Its crawling with bigots and even the odd out and out racist.

I too was banned from FF despite having nearly 2000 posts and having went to a number of FF meet ups.

James McCarthey gets booed at every stadiun in scotland, its his choice to be a plastik paddy.

I got banned for saying I couldnt care less if the queen died tomorrow, no offence but there are more imprtant things in my life to worry about.

Considering my comment was made on a thread describing how we were going to celebrate when the pope died it was a bit rich.

Regardless of your opinion of the pope, he is still the head of a massive faith, as is the queen. Football sites are not the place to abuse either of them and is basically a past time of neandrethal fuckheads.

Considering that site is crawling with media they are leaving the place wide open to be shut down. Its crawling with bigots and even the odd out and out racist.

At stadiums belonging to tiny clubs! if e are the massive club we claim to be why are we so wound up by the bigoted choice of a plukey little teenager? arent we bigger than that? i would prefer our support cheered the team rather than booing an insignificant average player.

There's at least 3 ways to look at the McCarthy thing.

1) fuck him, wee T***, traitor etc

2) leave him alone, I don't care.

3) some middle ground.

If we played Hamilton tomorrow at Ibrox and he got the ball, at the MOST 5-10 thousand people would sing it. Probably much less. So its a small minority in this case.

But; if I want to sing it I should be allowed to, and so should anyone. That's how I feel. A lot of people are just saying "fuck you" to authority, which has always been the way, so its no big deal as far as I'm concerned. People hate being told what they cant sing, especially at football.

No reason was specified.

Never

No chance!

Did they actually ban you for saying that. <cr>

thats so harsh.

Yeah i swear they did, got the screenshots to prove it aswell!