Feel At Home Already!

weareTHErangers

Fucking joke. I also got banned from FollowFollow for NO reason at all:

--------------------------------

On 25 Nov 2008, at 21:15, ruaridhmac @ FollowFollow.com wrote:

Re: Aalborg versus The Rhats (merged)

"whats even worse watchin how bad alborg are right now - is that alborg put out kaunas, who put ****ing US out! i feel ashamed"

The following message was sent to you via the FollowFollow.com Contact Us form.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted:
Never

No chance!

Did they actually ban you for saying that. <cr>

thats so harsh.

Yeah i swear they did, got the screenshots to prove it aswell!

Seems like a real hostile forum.

at least that ban led you to RM i guess.

Look, my mates the stadium announcer at accies and he swears it was his grandads dying wish.

But he represents everything I hate about the mhanks, faux, plastik Irishness. Putting a foreign country before your own.

I dont buy it.

I would even condone the FS being sung at him and I am no fan of that song anymore. Okay he is a bit young but old enough to have made his own mind up.

Its not something I would get overly concerned about to be honest.

Fucking joke. I also got banned from FollowFollow for NO reason at all:

On 25 Nov 2008, at 21:15, ruaridhmac @ FollowFollow.com wrote:

Re: Aalborg versus The Rhats (merged)

"whats even worse watchin how bad alborg are right now - is that alborg put out kaunas, who put ****ing US out! i feel ashamed"

The following message was sent to you via the FollowFollow.com Contact Us form.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted:
Never

:lol: :lol:

I still love FF. I have fallen for RM too recently. Just got to stick to what you believe and stand up for yourself, i'm sure that the RST are doing the same. You know there is no wrong answer as we all want whats best for the club. We've got to argue our cases and decide whats the best to do with the resources we have. Many people just dont know what they want as a priority. This board i've found is a little less stuck up than FF but we should not feel divided.

We are all kindred spirits after all.

First post so let me start by introducing myself. I'm 21, life long Rangers fan and ST holder for 8 years.

Recently banned from FollowFollow and found this board after desperately trying to find an alternative for Rangers discussion.

I am now so glad i was banned as it has lead me to here.

I was banned for no real reason i could see apart from the fact i was constantly arguing with the clique that is the RST and who i call the "negativity brigade".

I am glad i've now found this forum as i was starting to believe all Rangers fans just enjoyed being negative and i'm shocked and pleasantly surprised by the views of this board. Its amazing to think that 2 sites of equal allegiances can have such diff general views.

I share so many of the sentiments of this forum, most notably the rangersmedia opinions of the recent "we deserve better campaign" which i have found difficult to support.

(now don't let yourself down guys with the "fuck off timmy" comments a first time poster would get on ff lol)

great stuff....I got kicked of Follow Follow before I even posted when I asked why they said coz of offensive remarks...if you have never posted how can you offend any one

anyway been happily at home here ever since and hope you are too :21::thumbup: