My question to you is... Do you understand?

dummiesoot

Its the "new breed" who are the problem. As Sir Jimmy of Pursey sang....They dont understand, no they dont understand, they're never gonna understand........." (couldn't find it on Youtube)

Well fucking understand this........I will be changing for nobody. If i choose to despise everything the bheggars stand for, and also the way SDM has distanced Rangers from the fans, then i shall, and I do. I will continue to say so. I grew up loving a club which is no longer recognisable to me, I will fight tooth & nail to get that feeling back.

What is there to understand?

And as for the missus' opinion? Who gives a flying fuck, i loved Rangers long before i became slightly fond of her, but the difference is, I still care for The Rangers.

Well said and I totally agree.

As for the rest - fcuk em all - if they dont bleed blue, then they dont count.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few people though who use these Protestant roots to just outright attack Catholics and then turn around and claim it's the traditions of the club.

And still we wait for an example......

Im not talking about a couple of morons shouting abuse at a game as per your example...Im waiting for an example of Rangers fans attacking Catholics and then claiming its the traditions of the club.

There are a few people though who use these Protestant roots to just outright attack Catholics and then turn around and claim it's the traditions of the club.

And still we wait for an example......

Im not talking about a couple of morons shouting abuse at a game as per your example...Im waiting for an example of Rangers fans attacking Catholics and then claiming its the traditions of the club.

I think it might be about the same percentage who gave us a bad name in Manchester - about 0.00001%