Rangers memories that cheer you up

papaguy51

Leeds Home and Away 92 - McCoists goal at elland road in particular

Gascoine hat trick against sheep fr league

Scott Nisbets Eurpean Goal

THE HELICOPTER IS CHANGING DIRECTION

and Chris Sutton - winging and a whinning after we won the league by pumping Dumfermline 6 - 1.

Papa and BP9 in agreement shocker :lol:

I was at that Dunfermline game and getting home to see that silly big bastard throwing his toys out the pram was the icing on the cake.

and Chris Sutton - winging and a whinning after we won the league by pumping Dumfermline 6 - 1.

I was at that Dunfermline game and getting home to see that silly big bastard throwing his toys out the pram was the icing on the cake.

:cheers::cheers: Yep - I was there with my daughter - she had the radio to keeep everyone upto date on the score at Kilmarnock - great day!

:cheers::cheers: Yep - I was there with my daughter - she had the radio to keeep everyone upto date on the score at Kilmarnock - great day!

The performance often gets overlooked because of the occasion, but we were awesome that day.

I was having a really shitty day in work on Monday and to cheer myself up, I thought about the 3-0 game last season when we kept the ball for 5 minutes, 30 passes and ended with Ferguson laughing at Mark Wilson after he'd fouled him.

Helicopter Sunday is another memory that never fails to cheer me up.

What about you lot?

That was right in front of where I sit quality,

Mine is thinking of the fans singing in the big games etc gives me goose bumps every time I think of it!! but match wise it has to be any game we dump celtic!!

gazza's 3 goals against the sheep still brings a tear to my eye. what a wonderful day that was.

and helicopter sunday will never be forgotten as i was sitting in my car with a tim listening to the radio while trying to keep calm (if you know wat i mean) then the news comes over the radio waves and my mate gets out my car and walks off

I remember in the days when the Rangers Shop was on the corner of Copland Road next to the Sportsmans chippy. Me & my mates always hung about there and had a bite to eat. I remember one day this sleek black Saab drew up with two guys in it, white shirts & Blue ties. One got out the car & ran into the shop. Didn't think too much about it.

2 mins later I see a few guys surrounding the Saab. I look over & see it's Graham Roberts driving & decide to walk over.....just as the other guy storms out the shop. It was Davie Cooper. someone stopped him & asked him for an autograph, which he gave. While he was signing it, he looked over & saw me standing with my gob wide open (1st time I'd seen a player in the flesh). "How you doing there mate?" he says to me. Will never forget it as long as I live! :21: Couldn't get my mouth to work to say anything of course! :lol: Still can't work out why he'd be in the Rangers shop....can't think he'd have to buy a strip!!

Anyway, that is something that will always be special to me. The fact that the great D.C actually spoke to me! ;)