• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Papac

Ferguson

Davis Mendes

Naismith________________Fleck

Lafferty

cant argue with that... maybe aaron instead on naismith but he is a left sided player...

bastard

Glad your not in charge.

why not? Its a better team than walter is likely to put out. That team would have won the last old firm game. Walters tactics and team selection cost us that game. Charlie adam starting his first game for weeks to "bring balance" to the team. Ridiculous. I would love to see us start with muffs team, would tear celtic to shreds imo. We are more likely to see mcculluch as DM with boyd and miller up front

:mcgregor:
:broadfoot: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:
:davis: :ferguson: :mendes: :Naismith:
:fleck:
:lafferty:

would bring :boyd: on in 60 minutes for naismith, move fleck to LW

central role for fleck gives him more freedom and stops the full backs for hacking at him, gives mcmanus and caldwell something to worry about

Khenny Miller should be nowhere near the starting 11. His performances in the last 16 matches have been atrocious - he was terrible in the last Old Firm and he couldn't hit a barn door.

Khenny Miller should be nowhere near the starting 11. His performances in the last 16 matches have been atrocious - he was terrible in the last Old Firm and he couldn't hit a barn door.

(tu) I wouldn't put mhisser in the team this game, no chance.

(tu) I wouldn't put mhisser in the team this game, no chance.

I wouldn't put him in the team EVER, he's pish!

I wouldnt be surprised if miller does start this game. He shouldnt even be in the team after his pathetic "performances" over the past couple of months but for some reason walter loves him and keeps playing him regardless of form. It has already cost us points lets hope walter comes to his senses before it costs us anymore.

My team would be:

---------------------------------------- McGregor ----------------------------------------

Broadfoot ------------------- Weir ---------------- Bougherra ------------------ Papac

--------------------------------- Edu ----------- Mendes ---------------------------------

Davis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fleck

-------------------------------- Lafferty ----------- Boyd --------------------------------

Wally's team will be :

---------------------------------------- McGregor ----------------------------------------

Broadfoot ------------------- Weir ---------------- Bougherra ------------------ Papac

---------------------------------------- McCulloch ----------------------------------------

------------------------------ Ferguson ----------- Mendes ------------------------------

Davis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fleck

------------------------------------------- Mhisser -----------------------------------------

Rangers 3 - 1 BJK XI

Fleck

Mendes

Bougherra

MONNA RANGERS! :gerbad::rangers: