***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

Is it just me that's noticed Britains top goalscorer has been ignored in all the fallout from yesterdays game. Surely a few of the crossed balls would have found their way to his right/left foot and gave us a better result. Kris Boyd you have done nothing wrong in my book and if the club accepts an offer that you agree to then you should take it up, scoring goals is what you are about and I for one would sorely miss you.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What crossed balls?

If you think Boyd playing would have resulted in a different result, then your at the piss take!

Would you have played Boyd as a lone striker or would you have gone 4-4-2?

Have a think and take everything into consideration.

Ugh, the last man i wanted on the pitch was Kris Boyd. Our best attacks came in the second half when we actually played football.

Awful post tbh, nearly as bad as your Velicka thread.

Well thats what it's all about my friend, opinions, however yours is right up my arse.

We need someone with a bit of pace to open it up.

Not Boyd.

WE NEED SOMEBODY ON THE PARK THAT SCORES GOALS AND AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME IT HAPPENS TO BE BOYD YA FCUKIN BALLOON ! JESUS FCUKIN WEPT ! :sherlock:

YES BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS RATTLING THEM IN AGAINST THE TRARRIERS OR ANYONE ELSE WITH AN ABOVE AVERAGE DEFENCE!! :rolleyes:

We need someone with a bit of pace to open it up.

Not Boyd.

WE NEED SOMEBODY ON THE PARK THAT SCORES GOALS AND AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME IT HAPPENS TO BE BOYD YA FCUKIN BALLOON ! JESUS FCUKIN WEPT ! :sherlock:

YES BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS RATTLING THEM IN AGAINST THE TRARRIERS OR ANYONE ELSE WITH AN ABOVE AVERAGE DEFENCE!! :rolleyes:

YES THEM AS WELL ! doh:sherlock:

Ok now I'm confused.

Last month when a fee was agreed for him, everyone here was gutted and said it was a sad day for the club. When Boyd told Birmingham to get to fuck and said he never wants to leave Rangers everyone's been on his back.

Feb 15th Rangers top scorers:

Boyd (20)

Misser (7)

No one wants Boyd to play cause he's shit??

We actually might have won if he got a part in the game. Oh no... a win... :dry:

I serouslly don't get it? Why leave out the top scorer in Britain?

4 5 1 Will NOT win us the league as all it produces is anti football and no scoring draws. We had 4 4 2 when we WON at Celtic Park.

We need to play 4 4 2 and play Boyd and Lafferty up front as Miller would not score in a brothel.

Ferguson needs to start playing or be dropped too.

Dont even think about saying, "oh no, another boyd thread," or something along the lines of that.

Why do some of you people on this board go to rangers games then sing the Kris Boyd song then come back and rip the pish out of him?

Goals this season.

Boyd: 20

Misser: 7

Also saying 4 5 1 will win us the league? fuck off!

We won at Celtic park playing 4 4 2 by quite a big margin.

Some people on here need a long hard look.

Boyd is the top scorer in Britain, yes when he isnt scoring he doesnt really do much else but what about the games he has won for us easily?

I really dont understand some "FANS" on here sometimes.

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

4 5 1 Will NOT win us the league as all it produces is anti football and no scoring draws. We had 4 4 2 when we WON at Celtic Park.

We need to play 4 4 2 and play Boyd and Lafferty up front as Miller would not score in a brothel.

Ferguson needs to start playing or be dropped too.

Exactly 442 is how we won at parkhead, and we lost last OF but we were all over them the whole game with a 442, and were unlucky not to do anything about.

442 is what we need in these games, we did a 451 against aberdeen and it was shocking, we shouldn't have been going for the draw then, as we had the chance to go top, and we played it again yesterday, and the first half was the most shocking football i'd seen in ages, the second half got better but still.

Lafferty up front alone, with that sort of service was never going to score in a million years, yes he won headers and long balls, but headed them to noone, Casper if you will.

That mhisser strike, imo would have gone in if it was Boyd in his position at that point.

I think 442 would have been better to come out to after the 2nd half, with a Boyd/Lafferty partnership, or even a Boyd/Naismith, which STILL hasn't been tested.

Is it just me that's noticed Britains top goalscorer has been ignored in all the fallout from yesterdays game. Surely a few of the crossed balls would have found their way to his right/left foot and gave us a better result. Kris Boyd you have done nothing wrong in my book and if the club accepts an offer that you agree to then you should take it up, scoring goals is what you are about and I for one would sorely miss you.

hahaha u kiddin rangers needed 11 players on the park fightin not 10 and kris boyd doin fuck all for the cause

hahaha u kiddin rangers needed 11 players on the park fightin not 10 and kris boyd doin fuck all for the cause

doh Yes yes, 24 goals is nothing for the cause.

Load of rubbish that statement, always has been, always will be.

Different players bring different things to the team, Boyd brings a huge goal threat especially inside the 6 yard box.

He cost £400k and people expect Ronaldo or something from him, he brings us the goal threat, the passing, touches and service should be coming from our midfield and wingers, he's a goal poacher, thats that, he can adapt and learn new things yes, but everyone seems to think he should be some form of skillful god, he scores goals, thats it, thats what he does, his strike partner whoever it may be would be there to help him too, Miller or Lafferty, Novo, Naismith.

Ok now I'm confused.

Last month when a fee was agreed for him, everyone here was gutted and said it was a sad day for the club. When Boyd told Birmingham to get to fuck and said he never wants to leave Rangers everyone's been on his back.

Feb 15th Rangers top scorers:

Boyd (20)

Misser (7)

No one wants Boyd to play cause he's shit??

We actually might have won if he got a part in the game. Oh no... a win... :dry:

I serouslly don't get it? Why leave out the top scorer in Britain?

cause of all boyds goals like 4 have been against the top 6 most of them have been penaltys exept the one against dundee utd most of his goals have came against accies and cally thistle

smith was right to drop him and play lafferty but the service was awfull to lafferty he spent most of his time chasin down balls cause he was starved of service