***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

The really annoying thing is that had he played awful today he wud have probably scored, thats just the way things go, this "new Boyd" cud sacrafice goals when he has to cum short etc.

I think that's a daft way to look at it.

Essentially you're suggesting that if he'd played worse, he'd have scored? I'm not so sure Stuart mate, I'm not so sure.

His wee dink over the defender for Lafferty's chance (although it was a shot) was fucking delightful.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boyd was woeful today.

"Boyd must stay, Boyd must play?" Whoever made up that must have been having a laugh.

He might score against the diddy teams but he's just not good enough. See you later Kris, shut the barn door on the way out.

How anyone can say Boyd was awful today i don't know.

If scoring goals isn't everything then why only take him failing to score into consideration?

Touch, finishing, work rate, vision, pace.

Woeful.

How anyone can say Boyd was awful today i don't know.

If scoring goals isn't everything then why only take him failing to score into consideration?

Touch, finishing, work rate, vision, pace.

Woeful.

He's never had any pace.

His work rate was not bad today.

His finishing was woeful.

His touch, on a number of occasions was good. He held the ball up, chested it down, and layed it off to Miller, Naismith and Lafferty on a number of occassions.

He challenged in the air, he came short lloking for balls. He made runs to the front post, only for the delivery to be over hit....

Bar his misses, I thought he played quite well today, however, he need's to start scoring in the bigger games.

The Boyd banners are a load of shite, and cringeworthy.

The really annoying thing is that had he played awful today he wud have probably scored, thats just the way things go, this "new Boyd" cud sacrafice goals when he has to cum short etc.

I think that's a daft way to look at it.

Essentially you're suggesting that if he'd played worse, he'd have scored? I'm not so sure Stuart mate, I'm not so sure.

His wee dink over the defender for Lafferty's chance (although it was a shot) was fucking delightful.

it was hardly a dink lol, he blasted it at him ffs

Boyd was woeful today.

"Boyd must stay, Boyd must play?" Whoever made up that must have been having a laugh.

He might score against the diddy teams but he's just not good enough. See you later Kris, shut the barn door on the way out.

Can we add that to the clown who came up with " No Boyd. No Goals. No Trophys" Banner?

Boyd was woeful today.

Can we add that to the clown who came up with " No Boyd. No Goals. No Trophys" Banner?

In all fairness, Boyds goals played an important part in the title run which may or may not have been replaced if he moved to birmingham :pipe:

2 goals today. Getting closer to Larsson's record :clap:

I'm one of the first to criticise Kris Boyd but today he played well as well as scoring 2 goals. That is a few games on the trot now where his overall play has improved. Can he keep it up?

And the yellow card he picked up today was laughable. If that's what you get yellow carded for then you might as well stop all celebrations after scoring.

I would happily let him go if it meant getting a good mobile striker in. He has been playing reasonably well but thats only against small teams

I'm not sure how letting Boyd go would lead to us getting a good mobile striker in? Money wise we won't get much at all if we let him go and wage wise, who could we get for the kind of wages Boyd is on?

Today he played well overall and grabbed two good goals. Can't argue with that. His overall performances have been much much better, hopefully he can keep them going and keep adding those goals!

I would happily let him go if it meant getting a good mobile striker in. He has been playing reasonably well but thats only against small teams

I'm not sure how letting Boyd go would lead to us getting a good mobile striker in? Money wise we won't get much at all if we let him go and wage wise, who could we get for the kind of wages Boyd is on?

Today he played well overall and grabbed two good goals. Can't argue with that. His overall performances have been much much better, hopefully he can keep them going and keep adding those goals!

We surely have good young mobile strikers there that can get a game if the likes of Boyd and Miller went

We surely have good young mobile strikers there that can get a game if the likes of Boyd and Miller went

Rory Loy is a name banded about on here every so often but I've really not seen enough of him to comment. Andy Little is another I've not seen enough of as a striker. So hopefully someone else could give an opinion on them.

Stevie Lennon failed to make an impact at Partick Thistle last season and will probably not make the grade.

• 2 weeks later...