***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

The last 3 posts sum up how i feel about Kris Boyd.

When Kris Boyd gets punted in the summer to a championship club, it will hit him hard what could have been.

I don't see him leaving this summer.

Pleased to see that he's owned up to his disgraceful behavior and i hope it's the end of it like he says it is.

Disagree think that outburst has just nailed his fate, he'll be gone in the summer.

If he's kissed and made up with Smith like he says then it shouldn't have any effect on what happens in the summer. No doubt if an offer comes in we'll accept it again due to the financial situation but like before he probably won't want to leave.

Doesn't matter he's made his bed now, he'll know deep down it's best for all concern that he goes.

I don't honestly see where you're getting this from DB? Players come back from worse situations than this, there's no cast iron guarantee Boyd is leaving because he's had an argument with the manager.

No this is just one of many outburst from Boyd, shows a certain lack of respect!

Walter, Ally and SDM wont put up with this again, he will be punted in the summer and he only has himself to blame.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When Kris Boyd gets punted in the summer to a championship club, it will hit him hard what could have been.

Pleased to see that he's owned up to his disgraceful behavior and i hope it's the end of it like he says it is.

Disagree think that outburst has just nailed his fate, he'll be gone in the summer.

If he's kissed and made up with Smith like he says then it shouldn't have any effect on what happens in the summer. No doubt if an offer comes in we'll accept it again due to the financial situation but like before he probably won't want to leave.

Doesn't matter he's made his bed now, he'll know deep down it's best for all concern that he goes.

I don't honestly see where you're getting this from DB? Players come back from worse situations than this, there's no cast iron guarantee Boyd is leaving because he's had an argument with the manager.

No this is just one of many outburst from Boyd, shows a certain lack of respect!

Walter, Ally and SDM wont put up with this again, he will be punted in the summer and he only has himself to blame.

As far as any of us know there's never been any outbursts until now. If Smith has accepted Boyd's apology and shook hands with him then he won't be punted in the summer, not for that reason anyway.

As far as any of us know there's never been any outbursts until now. If Smith has accepted Boyd's apology and shook hands with him then he won't be punted in the summer, not for that reason anyway.

C'mon this isn't his first outburst, Granted this is his first thats got him sent home...Walter might accept his "so called" apology but his card will be marked.

He'll be gone in the summer.

C'mon this isn't his first outburst, Granted this is his first thats got him sent home...Walter might accept his "so called" apology but his card will be marked.

He'll be gone in the summer.

You're entitled to choose to believe he's had outbursts before but i don't think he has, although i do tend to not believe things unless i actually hear about them from the horse's mouth, in this case Boyd has spoken publicly about his outburst.

Don't see why the apology is so called, what should he do, not apologise? I'm sure he can see he acted disgracefully and if he behaves from now on, works hard and accepts the managerial decisions then he should be fine. I certainly don't think Smith has confirmed in his mind Boyd is leaving in the summer.

You're entitled to choose to believe he's had outbursts before but i don't think he has, although i do tend to not believe things unless i actually hear about them from the horse's mouth, in this case Boyd has spoken publicly about his outburst.

Don't see why the apology is so called, what should he do, not apologise? I'm sure he can see he acted disgracefully and if he behaves from now on, works hard and accepts the managerial decisions then he should be fine. I certainly don't think Smith has confirmed in his mind Boyd is leaving in the summer.

Whats hard to believe, outburst when Mcleish was incharge, outburst against PLG, outburst against Burley for the National team and now a outburst against Walter and Ally.

He's got a attitude problem, and thats why it's a "so called" apology. Walter and Ally would have ignored the past until now, as i said his card will be marked.

He'll get the odd game to keep him in the shop window and then punted in the summer.

Whats hard to believe, outburst when Mcleish was incharge, outburst against PLG, outburst against Burley for the National team and now a outburst against Walter and Ally.

He's got a attitude problem, and thats why it's a "so called" apology. Walter and Ally would have ignored the past until now, as i said his card will be marked.

He'll get the odd game to keep him in the shop window and then punted in the summer.

If he scores goals that play a huge part in us winning the title then surely they wouldn't punt him at all?

Anyway we're now entering the world of speculation, we could go on forever DB. Better just agree to disagree, we'll see which one of us is right come the summer.

To be fair Boyd has played under three different managers and hasn't changed much.

Say's it all about him. Three new beginnings and he's not grabbed any of them by the balls. It will hit him one day when he's playing in the lower leagues in England.

Hopefully we have a new Manager by the end of the season and we can start again with everyone especially Boyd.

my fucking god!! that is the most sensible thing iv ever seen him type.........well said boab.

Unless Fattie Boyd comes on against Shellic and scores the winner the guy is done at Ibrox, anyway my team does not need stupid players, he scores against diddy teams, so does Van Vinegar of Overprice, most Rangers supporters would vomit a lung for the team they love, Boyd cannae even give up pies for the jersey, I'd be happy to see the guy used to pay off some debt, make way for a real supporter. Naismith is a true Blue dyed in the wool Ranger, so is Davis, this is the way forward, a striker needs an ego, but he also needs a brain and a heart. I doubt if Boyd possesses these qualities.

Unless Fattie Boyd comes on against Shellic and scores the winner the guy is done at Ibrox, anyway my team does not need stupid players, he scores against diddy teams, so does Van Vinegar of Overprice, most Rangers supporters would vomit a lung for the team they love, Boyd cannae even give up pies for the jersey, I'd be happy to see the guy used to pay off some debt, make way for a real supporter. Naismith is a true Blue dyed in the wool Ranger, so is Davis, this is the way forward, a striker needs an ego, but he also needs a brain and a heart. I doubt if Boyd possesses these qualities.

There's a thread in that somewhere.

I like signing boyhood Gers fans, but I think that it can lead to a lot of them thinking that they've 'made it early' by signing for us so young.

Maybe Kris is a good example of this, Lafferty also to an extent possibly.

Hopefully we have a new Manager by next season and we can start again with everyone especially Boyd.

And give Boyd another chance, no thanks. Had chances under Big Red, Le Guen and Wally and blown them all.

His time is up.

Hopefully we have a new Manager by next season and we can start again with everyone especially Boyd.

And give Boyd another chance, no thanks. Had chances under Big Red, Le Guen and Wally and blown them all.

His time is up.

I'm not saying I want him given another chance, but it'd be nice to see another modern Manager's view on it after PLG.

Boyd went and watched us play as a youngster as we all did, in some ways i still do being only 16, his support for Rangers can't be questioned. The likes of Bob Malcolm and Lee McCulloch have proven that there's no guarantee of it working out. Personally i'd rather we signed top quality foreigners than Rangers fans from Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Hopefully we have a new Manager by the end of the season and we can start again with everyone especially Boyd.

my fucking god!! that is the most sensible thing iv ever seen him type.........well said boab.

Well if you continue reading whats inside the post and not just who said it and then ignore it as its from me, then you'll continue see much sense ;)

There's a thread in that somewhere.

I like signing boyhood Gers fans, but I think that it can lead to a lot of them thinking that they've 'made it early' by signing for us so young.

Maybe Kris is a good example of this, Lafferty also to an extent possibly.

We as a team cam make players True Rangers men, Prso, Gascoine, Laudrup, and Hammer are fine examples, wee Novo and Butcher, these guys became Rangers, but they had such class, Boyd is not yet class, he is workmanlike, Miller is workmanlike, we need a class player to push ahead of the classless Shellic.

Well if you continue reading whats inside the post and not just who said it, you'll see much sense ;)

never going to happen auld boy :pipe:

Novo and Prso are hardly legends. Yes Prso had a great relationship with the fans as does Novo, but in years down the line neither of them will make the Hall of Fame or be remembered as two of the best players in our history. I'm not trying to bring down their excellent contributions to Rangers but i can't see either having club legend status in years to come.

Novo and Prso are hardly legends. Yes Prso had a great relationship with the fans as does Novo, but in years down the line neither of them will make the Hall of Fame or be remembered as two of the best players in our history. I'm not trying to bring down their excellent contributions to Rangers but i can't see either having club legend status in years to come.

Last time i said this the sniff, sniff treatment followed, but your 100% spot on (tu)

Last time i said this the sniff, sniff treatment followed, but your 100% spot on (tu)

Two players who will be remembered by anyone around at the time as brilliant people, and decent players, but i don't think either will be put in the hall of fame.