***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

There isn't one striker in our ranks that's half decent just now.

Miller - Can't score.

Boyd - Rotten against anyone half decent.

Lafferty - Can't decide what position he plays.

The rest, quite frankly, are horrendous. I'd sack the lot of them. We're so impotent up front that it's actually embarrassing.

(tu) They can all get to fuck, we need some new ideas

Funnily enough, we say boyd is rotten against anyone half decent, yet we are always going on about how shite celtics defence is yet here they are with a clean sheet against us

Meh, fuck it. He's just as rank as the rest of them.

I'd sell him for £2m just now, I know lads with more ability and desire than Kris Boyd - How sad is that?

Mendes, Davis or Papac never showed up today either, so heavily disappointed.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is it with Kris Boyd ? Why is he so hated by his own support (sorry, so-called support !) ? The guy was NOT, By a LONG shot the worst player in side today AND he had less time to do anything in game than most of the others !!

Yes, he has flaws in his game

Yes, He is lazy

Yes, He's no Torres

Yes, He is a huffy bastard sometimes -- BUT,

HE IS ONE OF OUR TEAM, HE HAS SCORED SOME MEGA-IMPORTANT GOALS & HE DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING & NOT AN ANIMAL WITH NO FEELINGS OR EMOTIONS - GIVE THE GUY A BREAK FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!!

Im with you mate - some absolute pigs support this football team and look for scapegoats

Boyd is a player who will take a chance as well as anyone in the game but he never got the delivery today, he was thrown on after 70 minutes and expected to produce a goal out of thin air.

Distribution in the final third is our down fall, not boyd.

He's a great player and we should want him at our club instead of treating him like a piece of shit

He was asked to go out a give a performance and mark his man at set pieces.

He failed to do both and failed to score..... He was useless

Alan McGregor never scored today, Sack Him

Typical nonsense response from a Boyd lover.

Don;t be a tosser Papa, is humour lost on here, Boyd gets the blame for everything from defending to not creating chances to not converting quarter chances. I am not a Boyd lover, i like him because he scores goals, some people just can't see past his faults which we ALL know he has.

What is it with Kris Boyd ? Why is he so hated by his own support (sorry, so-called support !) ? The guy was NOT, By a LONG shot the worst player in side today AND he had less time to do anything in game than most of the others !!

Yes, He is lazy

Yes, He's no Torres

HE IS ONE OF OUR TEAM, HE HAS SCORED SOME MEGA-IMPORTANT GOALS & HE DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING & NOT AN ANIMAL WITH NO FEELINGS OR EMOTIONS - GIVE THE GUY A BREAK FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!!

Im with you mate - some absolute pigs support this football team and look for scapegoats

Boyd is a player who will take a chance as well as anyone in the game but he never got the delivery today, he was thrown on after 70 minutes and expected to produce a goal out of thin air.

He's a great player and we should want him at our club instead of treating him like a piece of shit

So he copied Mendes, Ferguson, Weir, Davis & co - What sets him apart ??

They all done something in the game.

They played poor granted, but they weren't a man down

And boyd did nothing? there we have it, actually Mendes was like a man down today, did barely anything, by the standards we expect from him, yet why was he on the park? because we expect that little bit of quality from him?

Just like we expect boyd to score if we create good enough chances, if barrys deep cross to the back post was a couple of inches lower we would be celebrating tonight

Yes, He is lazy

Yes, He's no Torres

Don;t be a tosser Papa, is humour lost on here, Boyd gets the blame for everything from defending to not creating chances to not converting quarter chances. I am not a Boyd lover, i like him because he scores goals, some people just can't see past his faults which we ALL know he has.

Don't be a tosser?

Fuck off, we've just been humiliated by Celtic in a Cup Final and you find that funny?

Miller - Can't score.

The rest, quite frankly, are horrendous. I'd sack the lot of them. We're so impotent up front that it's actually embarrassing.

Funnily enough, we say boyd is rotten against anyone half decent, yet we are always going on about how shite celtics defence is yet here they are with a clean sheet against us

I'd sell him for £2m just now, I know lads with more ability and desire than Kris Boyd - How sad is that?

i think it would be ridiculous to sell him for £2M given the 20% fee we stand to lose and past offers for him, I agree with mendes, i thought davis was working hard all over the park to babysit our whole midfield and compensate for whittaker, cant blame him, I said the same about papac after the game at parkhead and was quickly told that he was told to stay back, was that the same today?

Miller - Can't score.

i think it would be ridiculous to sell him for £2M given the 20% fee we stand to lose and past offers for him, I agree with mendes, i thought davis was working hard all over the park to babysit our whole midfield and compensate for whittaker, cant blame him, I said the same about papac after the game at parkhead and was quickly told that he was told to stay back, was that the same today?

He's stale. What's the point in keeping him?

I know you won't have a bad word against him, but it's all about Rangers FC - not Kris Boyd FC.

Yes, He is lazy

Yes, He's no Torres

Don't be a tosser?

Fuck off, we've just been humiliated by Celtic in a Cup Final and you find that funny?

Fuck sake Papa, we all need a bit of humour even in defeat, I've switched my fucking phone off, jeezo, I was only making a point that Boyd gets the blame for EVERYTHING, tried to be humourous into the bargain. Seriously don't wallow too much because tomorrow you'll need to hold your head up to the abuse from the mhanks. We should not be arguing amongst each other.

Miller - Can't score.

He's stale. What's the point in keeping him?

I know you won't have a bad word against him, but it's all about Rangers FC - not Kris Boyd FC.

Ah well, whats the point in even having a discussion if people are so hell bent on this one upmanship pish and snidy remarks, keep making stuff up then, youve probably kept saying it to yourself that much its written into your head and not coming out

Boyd sits in the cornor and silks, Cant score in Big games, cant do very much unless the ball is 10 yeards from goal. maybe thats why people don' like him.

he can score against the hamiltons,dundee utds,st mirrens , etc All the shite Of the day.

come on to fuck, boyd is useless, how can u not see this.

Boyd sits in the cornor and silks, Cant score in Big games, cant do very much unless the ball is 10 yeards from goal. maybe thats why people don' like him.

he can score against the hamiltons,dundee utds,st mirrens , etc All the shite Of the day.

come on to fuck, boyd is useless, how can u not see this.

Ironically the two teams Lafferty has the bulk of his rangers goals against

I'm not arguing with any of you.

Eck - You quite clearly won't have a bad word against Boyd, do you need me to dig up evidence tomorrow when I'm sober?

Dummiesoot - You must think losing to Celtic is a big fucking joke. Sadly, I don't share your enthusiasm.

I must be on the wrong board.

Eck - You quite clearly won't have a bad word against Boyd, do you need me to dig up evidence tomorrow when I'm sober?

Dummiesoot - You must think losing to Celtic is a big fucking joke. Sadly, I don't share your enthusiasm.

Evidence of me saying good things to prove I dont say bad things? If your saying I dont have any bad words, why would you go looking for "evidence"

I'm probably just as mad at Smith than i am with Boyd.

Everyone knows how useless Boyd is when he's playing up front alone (which was the role he 'kinda' went into when he went on) and just how turgid he is. As soon as that changed was made, they pushed up and there was really nothing to aim for down the flanks nevermind through the centre.

Boyd's introduction cost us the game, it was an idiotic change from Smith.

Evidence of me saying good things to prove I dont say bad things? If your saying I dont have any bad words, why would you go looking for "evidence"

I'm saying you make up ridiculous arguments to back up Kris Boyd when he's being rightfully slated.

However, I'm not arguing amongst fellow fans tonight. Can't be arsed and it's uncalled for as there's more important things to discuss.

There isn't one striker of ours that I'd keep, it's that bad.

Papa, I am seriously hurting mate, BUT I have many tims tomorrow in work, I deal with it with humour, I cannot hide away and accept the abuse. Perhaps you deal with it differently but i don't treat losing to Celtic as a Joke.

And boyd did nothing? there we have it, actually Mendes was like a man down today, did barely anything, by the standards we expect from him, yet why was he on the park? because we expect that little bit of quality from him?

Just like we expect boyd to score if we create good enough chances, if barrys deep cross to the back post was a couple of inches lower we would be celebrating tonight

Mendes was poor....But I knew he was playing today. He tackled, he intercepted 2 cut backs which were dangerous and he cleared Glen Loovens effort off the line amongst other things. He didnt cost us the game, he didnt fail to pick up his man.

If Barrys cross was lower Boruc would have grabbed it

I dont expect Boyd to score in the big games and he is not as prolific as he is made out to be. He misses a lot of chances, but if you stand upfront for 90 minutes against lesser teams you will eventually score. Thats not good enough against Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell or in Europe.

Also, If you are having a bad game the very least I expect from a player is hard work, effort and determination. Something Mendes gave and Boyd never.

I'm probably just as mad at Smith as i am with Boyd.

Everyone knows how useless Boyd is when he's playing up front alone (which was the role he 'kinda' went into when he went on) and just how turgid he is. As soon as that changed was made, they pushed up and there was really nothing for us to aim for down the flanks nor the centre.

An ambitious manager would have brought Boyd on for McCulloch, a sensible one would have left him out of the squad entirely. Boyd's introduction cost us the game today, that much is clear.

What's also clear after today is that Lafferty is the best striker at Ibrox by an absolute mile.

Mendes was poor....But I knew he was playing today. He tackled, he intercepted 2 cut backs which were dangerous and he cleared Glen Loovens effort off the line amongst other things. He didnt cost us the game, he didnt fail to pick up his man.

If Barrys cross was lower Boruc would have grabbed it

I dont expect Boyd to score in the big games and he is not as prolific as he is made out to be. He misses a lot of chances, but if you stand upfront for 90 minutes against lesser teams you will eventually score. Thats not good enough against Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell or in Europe.

Also, If you are having a bad game the very least I expect from a player is hard work, effort and determination. Something Mendes gave and Boyd never.

Mendes gave hard work, effort & determination - I must have been watching a different game !! I'll give him the one off the line,yes - But otherwise he was lethargic & as uninterested as about 6 others !!!!!

Miller, Lafferty and Novo all managed to see the ball, they were able to get on it and help out when required. How come Boyd never managed to get involved?

Instead of chasing a 10 yard ball, he made Davis run for it, a player who had been running for 75 odd minutes and was 20 odd yards away.

As soon as Boyd came on our limited threat upfront dissappeared and McManus and Loovens realised this and pushed further up the park. Boyd got pulled up for numerous fouls and still hasn't learned the offside rule.

Even after all that has gone on this week, he still didn't burst a gut - McCoist went mental at him for not tracking back after losing the ball - he's a lazy bastard.

I don't rate any of our strikers, Lafferty is the best out of a horendous bunch and he still get's hung out on the left.

I'm saying you make up ridiculous arguments to back up Kris Boyd when he's being rightfully slated.

However, I'm not arguing amongst fellow fans tonight. Can't be arsed and it's uncalled for as there's more important things to discuss.

Where have I said he was great today, or rubbish for that matter? All im saying today is people were making out he did nothing, when thats clearly not the case(unless of course its the same kind of nothing mendes did today), of course if you keep twisting it and putting words in peoples mouths you will keep believing it

Where have I said he was great today, or rubbish for that matter? All im saying today is people were making out he did nothing, when thats clearly not the case, of course if you keep twisting it and putting words in peoples mouths you will keep believing it

I'm not putting words in anyone's mouth.

Kris Boyd, along with the rest of our strikers, isn't good enough to take us to the next level.

If someone wants to argue that, please do - I'll take your argument apart (tu)

We score more goals per game when he doesnt play in the SPL than we do when he does play = FACT

We concede less goals per game when he doesnt play in the SPL than we do when he does play = FACT

It could be called a coincedence but i now think there is something to it (tu)